AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

They dont look terrible, but they aint like the 1st nubucks as far as thickness goes either, lacking the quality , but thats typical .......

Originally Posted by never wear them

288rpjp.jpg
pretty sad huh?........................

nerd.gif

Lotion and the Water Proofer from FTL should solve the ashy-ness.
Im actually looking forward for a pair, first JB pick up of the year.

^^^Wht/Rd can't wait
Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Sad that you have to do this to a brand new pair of sneakers. Glad I have my 03' "Nubucks"

Im passing, and not because they are bad......I would have been open to owning a pair since I missed out on the '03...but Nike Retro is dropping a lot ofgood stuff...better then JB at the moment.

On another note, after the CDPs last year, I was hoping to see more variety in the colorways of anything dropping this year....like more Royal, Flint/Frenchbased colorways, etc...kinda of why I've stayed away from purchasing any JB stuff this year

Nubuck 12s are beautiful...yet I already have enough all black based colorways....plus the quality on a shoe I was already on the fence about makes this aneasy pass.

Hope everyone else is able to get their pairs

I may end up passing until a later date, I still have the OG Retros that are still fresh with the hoodie and cap!

Come on now, JB!!! This sh*t has been out of hand, but this is just down right ridiculous! Y'all got cats lotioning kicks that's fresh out of thebox??? The whole idea of putting lotion on a sneaker is insane, but insanity is necessary if you're going to be a JB customer. The least y'all could do is put a bottle of lotion in the box with the purchase. But then again, if y'all made lotion theway you make shoes, the lotion would be 85% water...
smh.gif

Aveeno moisturizer?

Back
Top Bottom