AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

0e1253e4f575338ace622a7db030b4f31fa2195.jpg

I remeber I bought 3 packages and I gave my last one to my cousin i will be recopping two of these
pimp.gif

YES I well STiLL cop x2 but this is a shoe that you rather not see re-retro , at least let the shoe get some age on it , like in 10 years and not re-retro themin 6 years.

http://photobucket.com

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

whoa, I thought this would be the one shoe they would not destroy, glad I got 3 packages when I did,,,

seriously. THE XIIs are being made wrong... where the hell is the bulkyness and the ridges arent even curved or the side panels being so fake.

glad i got a ds pair still.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

No No I'm sorry I wasn't clear I Meant the XI's, SpaceJams in Jan..... The other Feb.

Flame in 5. 4. 3..... 2........ ( As we See there is always and idiot or idiots who try me on a constant basis)
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif

ha Ha He He Oh Ho Ho
laugh.gif

So you have the Nubuck XII, White/Red XII, Black/Red XII, Gatorade VI, Griffeys, Maybe White Cement IV, DMP, The VII's package, and True Blue III's? Somuch money to save.......

And whatever happened to the Bordeaux VII's?

like i said on my last comment, they are making the XIIs like varients. they need to go back to the original blueprints.

look at the ridges on my pair. compare it to the re-retro pair.

2qmgltd.jpg

8ee157efb91d8d51fecf2b21c316e17b5c93fc5.pjpg

and the bulky look isnt there either. oh well

x7hqx.jpg

Im just trying to spread the good word ya'll. hate it or love it, ya'll gon' buy them regardless. (i as well)

Like Me and Several Others have been saying... Drought Now Summer begins the Downpour, 2010 brings the Flood.

Hmmm. Guess I better choose wisely.

Originally Posted by scuffed nikes

Like Me and Several Others have been saying... Drought Now Summer begins the Downpour, 2010 brings the Flood.

Hmmm. Guess I better choose wisely.
yeah that might be the only problem for some of the JordanHeads so much releasing that'll you might have to choose wisely...unless you got themoney to blow

im going to buy them regardless but i really hope they make the quality at least decent , they will really kill my love of this shoe if they use cheap nubuck ,im willing to pay 200 for the ones from 2004 right now

Back
Top Bottom