AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

ok, bad news guys. :frown:
frown.gif
These are supposedly fakes. I wont say names but a credible guy says hes seen nothing on these and im sure he would know know by now. Its a cryin shame.

[/b]​

absolute heat! :wow:
eek.gif

"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

those are so dope I had to post a second time!!!
"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

:wow:
eek.gif
That is a really nice colorway,I hope they drop on my B-Day,so I have money for them.
I get so much brain im startin to feel smart.

Those are sick...serious...I'm feelin so delirious. Doubt if they drop seriously but they are hott. I'll wait for one of the "Guys" to confirm whether this is true or not.
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

i havent read any replys before me but i was wonderin would any of yall pay the 1500 price tag on there?
...Size 10...Black/Red...Air Jordan I Retro...DS w/ Retro Card, Jumpman, and Box...JBthaKIDD

hey everyone,

the page is from a chinese magazine.

it does not say much tho....

the top part talks about Lebron and his potential as a player and compares him to Jordan. It also talks about his marketing potential and Jordans popularity for selling shoes.

the price is not US dollars obviously

The Jordan 3 thing on the bottom corner talks about the Jordan lazer etching stuff (pub175.ezboard.com/fniket...5102.topic )

hope that helps you all out.

Peace

my ebay auctions

cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=uclacts65

I had plans 2 cop every color way 2 the retro XII's even the womens color if i could find my size, this just makes me want em more. I must say I hate fakes but if i ever came across fakes that look as good as those n has some quality i would pay nothing more than $100.
<<<<<<<<<<AI and MJ in 1

:wow:
eek.gif
them joint is fire

someone confirm if these are coming out for sure
[h2]fool im a vet, u can bet, that i can dance underwater and not get wet[/h2]FREE SHYNE! & R.I.P. Pinky

STUNNING!!!
It would be also cool if the leather part was entirely carolina blue. Could someone make a photoshop of these?
As 12s are my first Jordans,I like them a lot,and I can't wait for the retroes to come out.
LOVE IS... PLAYING EVERY GAME AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST

^^oops, i mustve multiplied it wrong. i cant wait to go back to HK, hopefully next summer. we should have a HK summit :D
happy.gif

the best thing about hk though, is how you can bargain down the prices, especially at wong gum suen chueng, however you spell it, the place with all the electronics.
[/b]​

I will be going to HK on a business trip(toy fair) most likely by the end of the year. I hope they release them.
LOVE IS... PLAYING EVERY GAME AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST

ok...i was told that they were most likely fakes. He said he never saw samples of that color in mids. So, dont get your hopes up, they probably are fake.

[/b]​

I doubt these are fakes. I mean the pic is from a magazine. When was the last time you saw a fake shoe promoted in a magazine?

PICS AINT WORKIN!!! FIX IT!! i wanna check these joints out... everyone all hyped up about it...

'.--==>> ONE.n.ONLY <<==--.'[/b]​

I like that colorway, but I just can't get with the Air Jordan XII. It looks good--I like the general lines and the color blocking--but for some reason, I absolutely can't wear them. They're just super uncomfortable. Oh well.

**forgot an "o"**

1) Not Fakes ( 100% Sure )
2) WILL BE COMING OUT
3) Not sure if it will be another japan X. Like the All Black 1's.

If you guys rember me i already posted this around June. The XII + Black/Unc will come out. Not sure what date. But im sure its not November 1st.

Bye For Now :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom