AJ XIV Ginger August 17, 2022

For those who were bummed that the "teeth" on the front of the sneaker wasn't pearlescent, it turns out that they are! A happy surprise for me when I took them out of the box.

Attachments

• 20220819_203500.jpg
    20220819_203500.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 369
anybody ball in retro 14's? anywhere near as good as the OG version?
Nah.

No retro has matched the OG. Mainly because the midsole was soft and plush on the OG, as we could see with midsole creasing with only casual wear. There are other things, but they don’t have a discernible impact on performance in my view.

There is pearl on the teeth… not exactly creamy beige-ish pearl like the OG lows, but it’s pearl.

Nice to have 14’s again in my lineup. Love that unique smell that 14’s have, they all smell the same & no other Air Jordan has that smell. If you blindfolded and gave me a DS pair of Air Jordan 14’s to smell, I would know it’s a 14. Easiest way authenticate. 😁

0B14BAF5-A180-472E-8572-2D6D41715691.jpeg
AA717038-7434-4B3E-8FF9-81A1DE2C46DC.jpeg

Last edited:
To me, you were on point initially. I saw terminal store and they look more "yellow" than ginger. Og lows had a duller hue. I was not compelled to cop. Woulda much rather had OGs.

Is it safe to assume that the cool grey11s is the more popular shoes compared to these? There’s like 300 over pages for the the CG 11s, while there’s less than 10 for these.

There’s a new outdoor court in my neighborhood and I wanna pick up a pair to ball, but unsure if there’ll perform well?

Is it safe to assume that the cool grey11s is the more popular shoes compared to these? There’s like 300 over pages for the the CG 11s, while there’s less than 10 for these.

There’s a new outdoor court in my neighborhood and I wanna pick up a pair to ball, but unsure if there’ll perform well?

Uh........yah the CG's are more popular lol.

I wouldn't ball on outdoor courts in retro's but that's just me

Back
Top Bottom