AJ XIV Low Clot (Sepia Stone) April 2021

Juice LA pair delivered 😬. I’m going grab my crusty Carolina lows from my bro’s tomorrow for a side by side. Juice threw in a free bag as well, nice gesture (presuming the bag is not a general accessory)
944B68A9-2FCC-4095-9963-E391914ECDCF.jpeg
1F035125-1900-4328-A2D5-9E37DC79A1F4.jpeg
61630619-3FA1-4968-BF90-47D902E97EFB.jpeg

Last edited:
I really have a good feeling about this release, I hope this release is like the Undefeated 97s...
Everyone eats like Henry the VIII.... And the resell kids get a bad case of food poisoning

My brother hit on Juice! I did not. He's going to try for my size on SNKRS. Crossing my fingers these are slept on a bit, being sandwiched between Neutral Greyzzz and Carmines.

Regarding posting raffle links, helping each other is what NT is all about. There are so many social media accounts that send out this info, and kids using raffle bots, that sharing the info here doesn't make a huge difference to your chances. But a lot of NT members are old school and don't have Insta/Twitter, so to them this is their main source. I'd rather help out our fellow NT members even if it decreases my chances by 0.0001%.

Last edited:
I’ve actually won 3 times with Xhibition ... Animal AM1s, Waverunners, and Reflective Black Yeezy 380s. They’re legit! Thanks.

If for some weird reason I ever end up in Cleveland, I’ll swing by and visit them to thank them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom