AJ XIV Winterized SE Oct. 31, 2021

Think I may have lucked up on a DS pair of the Graphite Chartreuse from 2005 for $230.....got the White one a couple years back for $120.

Scooping that set for $350 total 16 years later..... :nthat:

Also think I will be grabbing these....still very selective about what I get now, but I just really like how different these are. If Travis' name was attached to these given his general love of brown....wonder what the hype would be

Think I may have lucked up on a DS pair of the Graphite Chartreuse from 2005 for $230.....got the White one a couple years back for $120.

Scooping that set for $350 total 16 years later..... :nthat:

Also think I will be grabbing these....still very selective about what I get now, but I just really like how different these are. If Travis' name was attached to these given his general love of brown....wonder what the hype would be

Hype would be through the roof. Amazing what a celebrity endorsement can do to a sneaker. Side note: These remind me of the taupe 4s.

Doesn't go here but I'm just happy to have them. Completes the Chartreuse set. May have another 2005 pair coming soon too 👀👀

F3013281-874D-4CA4-B91A-86E4C1D00FDB.jpeg

Doesn't go here but I'm just happy to have them. Completes the Chartreuse set. May have another 2005 pair coming soon too 👀👀

F3013281-874D-4CA4-B91A-86E4C1D00FDB.jpeg

A top 3-4 Jordan XIV for me. I am so sad I let them go. Can't even remember wearing them.. that post grad broke life took a lot of my pairs from that time. Been looking for a while but have been way too much or I'm nervous they will crumble as XIVs do.

I hope they retro these one day.. what sz is that? If its a 10.5 imma cry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom