AJ XX1 OF THE XX1/II PACK !!!!!

Wow, didn't see that coming. XIV colorway makes a lot of sense now.
I was expecting White/Black-red. But heat, my man, thanks!
happy.gif

They are straight, but not sure if I'm feeling the red soles.

Thanks for the pics heat.

As always heat, thanks for the pics...first CDP I can say with certainty I only want one of the shoes in the pkg...just hope I canget my money bacc or a good trade for these abhorrations...I've got too many blk/red jordans as is...these are just plain-jane and very uninspiring IMHO...
tired.gif

Thanks for the pics heat.

Those look fake to me. I don't see why they just didn't decide to release the original sampleblack/red XX1 hi's. Oh well, another $310 saved.

ehhh .. that nubuck looks sooo damn cheap now , i swear ... i really hate all the materials JB uses these days .. maybe its just the pictures... the '07aqua VIII were atrocious ... these look like they are made of the same crap ..

those are dope....now if i can find someone to split the pack with then i think ill be alright, not much of a aj 2 fan

kids size? red on the back is leather and the "carbon fiber"...not really a fan of the red sole though regardless...easy pass...

I feel like the red is too bright.
The original black/red samples were better IMO.

im glad to see a black based xxi's in this pack and the ii's are great but its still a pass for me seeing the fact that those are still 21's and ican go to any store in philly and pick up almost any color way i want for cheap...

Back
Top Bottom