AJ XXX (30)

Reds nice love the midsole transition.

Really toned down from the 28 29 colourwys but still something for everyone.

Id be suprised if they dont release some crazy colours like galaxy though.

Seems like it would take a decent amount if casual wears for them to crease, and if I'm hooping in them I could care less about the crease.

But 13s are also my fave model and hey basically crease instantly haha

I'm pretty sure that's not creasing. It looks more like the impression from the flywire.
lines up perfectly qith eyelets and splits as it goes down like normal flywire. We got a junior detective over here.

Do retail pairs have flywire?

When are these joints dropping.
gym red set for 5/21  
pimp.gif

Some of you nitpick anything. It's not like they're leather. They're a snug shoe. You get your TS and you just have a little space on the inside where the toe cap starts.

The "creasing" is caused by the laces and it isn't noticeable. And again, it's the medial of the shoe.

The material is thinner than the XX9. When you're in movement they will wrinkle.

Can you even really knock a shoe for getting creases when it is worn by someone like Westbrook or any professional bball player at that?

These guys pushes these shoes to their limits, do many really expect them to look DS all the time?

Some of you nitpick anything. It's not like they're leather. They're a snug shoe. You get your TS and you just have a little space on the inside where the toe cap starts.

The "creasing" is caused by the laces and it isn't noticeable. And again, it's the medial of the shoe.

The material is thinner than the XX9. When you're in movement they will wrinkle.

Can you even really knock a shoe for getting creases when it is worn by someone like Westbrook or any professional bball player at that?

These guys pushes these shoes to their limits, do many really expect them to look DS all the time?

All of this

They have a Flyknit upper, no flywire.

Same with the XX9
I was under the impression the way they do lacing/support systems with the strings that extend down and connect at a lower point near the midsole is called flywire. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Seems to be on damn near all of nike's shoes now, including the 29 and 30. I haven't seen many if any flyknit/flyweave shoes that don't also use flywire in some way... I don't think these minimalist uppers would have enough support without it.

You can see the impression in certain pics of the 29 and 30s.
Imma cut the side open to find out.
don't cut your shoes man lmao.

Back
Top Bottom