AJ XXX (30)

Bruh Tinker even says on his sketch same outsole
roll.gif

It'd be interesting to incorporate the jumpman in a more functional way, like having it as a strap/overlay over the laces, as opposed to having it on the toe box.

Reasoning for keeping the midsole the same was because they just don't have anything better than it yet apparently 

that jumpman is just too tacky. It looks so stupid being in the same area and same size as the AJ12 style sole jumpman. they really dropped the ball on that part imo

Reasoning for keeping the midsole the same was because they just don't have anything better than it yet apparently 

I keep hearing them say they didn't have enough time to test the shoe...get the shoe designed and produced. Hard to believe since they had more time than usual to get a shoe out.

I think the rumors were heard earlier in the thread are true. They tried to go big...couldn't pull it together...so had go to plan B. Wake me when the 31 comes out. |I

I keep hearing them say they didn't have enough time to test the shoe...get the shoe designed and produced. Hard to believe since they had more time than usual to get a shoe out.

I think the rumors were heard earlier in the thread are true. They tried to go big...couldn't pull it together...so had go to plan B. Wake me when the 31 comes out. |I

Can we get that thread going today?

Same upper, same bottom (as the 29) stated by the ones who made the shoe. Lol and then he was quick to say the upper is actually slightly lighter than the 29..

From what I saw: different ankle piece and toe box. Sweet.

Let's all be honest. If these weren't Jordans or the 30s no one would be getting this excited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom