AJ XXX (30)

The black pair that was released only in Toronto for all-star weekend, will we see a wider release of that same color or were they just all star exclusives??

The black pair that was released only in Toronto for all-star weekend, will we see a wider release of that same color or were they just all star exclusives??
Black pair wasn't actually released, it was just on display at the Jordan Brand store in Toronto. Would expect them to release a similar shoe if not that exact pair at some point though. 

lecorsaire lecorsaire I hear you. This is my first sig purchase since the 2010's...these are exciting, pretty well executed. I'm throwing them on tonight for a light workout

I'm torn between the launch CW and the Columbia joints... I like both. They'll be used for hooping so I'm not too pressed about the colorways versatility when it comes to casual wear.

I'm torn between these unc's and the wing it 2s. As I've dwendled down my collection I try to only have 1 pair of color combination, 2 if it's just a must have. Got the cement 4s so I'm leaning more towards these since the wing its have the same combo. Man I just don't know.....

Wore them to the gym for a light workout (mainly lifting)...I have a wider foot and went tts. There is some break-in that needs to occur, but the fit isn't bad. The most issue I had with them out of the box was the inner heel cushioning being really stiff. After moving around for a while it seemed to soften up and is no longer noticeable. The overall fit is great even for a wide footer like myself, I can imagine the fit getting better and better as the shoe breaks in.

*pic for the beasts*

View media item 1934500

Pardon the tall tee :lol:

Wore them to the gym for a light workout (mainly lifting)...I have a wider foot and went tts. There is some break-in that needs to occur, but the fit isn't bad. The most issue I had with them out of the box was the inner heel cushioning being really stiff. After moving around for a while it seemed to soften up and is no longer noticeable. The overall fit is great even for a wide footer like myself, I can imagine the fit getting better and better as the shoe breaks in.

*pic for the beasts*

Pardon the tall tee
laugh.gif
rock those bad boys ! 

Good Lord. Is that carpet in a weight room
?
If so gross.
If not cool, no need for da muskets

:lol: carpet it is, local gym in a shopping center...I was disrespecting myself by going to Planet Fitness before...this one is not crowded at all and I don't gotta wait for machines

Anyone have issues with the rubber insole and too much grip? Teammate threw a past wide right on a fast break and I adjusted to get it. Because of the rubber gripping my sock, the bottom of my foot stayed in place but the rest of my foot shifted, causing a bruised heel. 

Has anyone switched out the insoles for this or a similar reason?

Yes. This was my biggest complaint of the XXX was the sticky insole, and I switched it to a thin Dr. Scholls insole amd they are as comfy as ever. Great shoe.

Yes. This was my biggest complaint of the XXX was the sticky insole, and I switched it to a thin Dr. Scholls insole amd they are as comfy as ever. Great shoe.
Thanks for the response. Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I'll look for a good performance insole to switch to. 

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I'll look for a good performance insole to switch to. 

You don't have to ball out on insoles either. Sometimes the $10 joints work just fine u just gotta find what works best with your foot. That's whats most important.

You don't have to ball out on insoles either. Sometimes the $10 joints work just fine u just gotta find what works best with your foot. That's whats most important.
I had the Spenco ones and they broke after a few months. Gonna try Shock Doctor this time around. 

For those having insole issues, couldn't you just take insoles from another pair of sneakers?
thats what i did. i just put some new balances insoles in them and kept it moving. def solved the problem of the little achilles cushion thing in the back

although i like the galaxy pair, i do think the launch colorway is better. need to get around to buying it.

Back
Top Bottom