AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

to those who got the flex trainers...do yours run tight? AT LEAST a half size. i might have to return mine, which is disappointing because these could have been a really comfortable all around wear for me.
Definitely have to because I went up a full size in them simply because I couldnt get size 13 in my cart. Bought a 14 and they fit perfect.

I bought my Jeter AJ1's resale and needed to size up on those too. Worked out on both of them for me, luckily

Definitely have to because I went up a full size in them simply because I couldnt get size 13 in my cart. Bought a 14 and they fit perfect.

I bought my Jeter AJ1's resale and needed to size up on those too. Worked out on both of them for me, luckily

So the 1s run small too (get mine tomorrow)? First I've heard of that...

How is the quality on these?
The leather is hard and seems to be prone to scratching and slightly wrinkling as seen in some pics on the thread. My pair had a small scratch which is pretty obvious because it makes a light blue scratch on the dark navy. I'm more a fan of softer leather. I don't know how the toe boxes will hold up when they crease.

The leather is hard and seems to be prone to scratching and slightly wrinkling as seen in some pics on the thread. My pair had a small scratch which is pretty obvious because it makes a light blue scratch on the dark navy. I'm more a fan of softer leather. I don't know how the toe boxes will hold up when they crease.
Dang thought the quality would have been better.

From my understanding the leather on the Jeters was suppose to represent a baseball type leather material hence the easy scratching!

I thought the leather felt softer for sure than regular 1's. I thought it was much bette, but it may scratch easier.

Creasing I wouldnt worry about since regular jordan 1's crease like hell anyway. these have to be better than that.

The only AJ1's I have are Family Forever (some leather), Lance Mountain, and Gym Red...which all have really nice leather quality, so that's what I'm comparing it to. It's definitely better than what they put on Mids and lows, but it might be more like the stuff on the AJ1 nouveau's. Just not as soft as the three I mentioned. I don't know how it compares to the breds/royals/shadows/barons.

I kind of don't mind the scratching because it will give it character, but if the scratch is in the wrong place, it could be a distraction.

One day... one day
mean.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:
I gave in on the resell market :smh: oh well, but everyone is right about the leather scratching easily reminds me of the cigars similar scratch marks

Back
Top Bottom