AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

@blackmondays  had good input on the matter on the AJ1 thread: "If a rep runs by the same billing address more than once your order could possibly get canceled and banned. Keep in mind this is a relaunch for a very limited shoe. I know some one that did it for years and got popped on the Oregon foams"

But also @justdome  says "i have done it with the same account twice and i was fine. i came up on 4 Mint FB Roshes in 5mins the first time and they all went through. but like I said, same day is not the same as 2 weeks ago."

It's looking like they're going to be $160 unless there's a last minute change like 1st time around.

i really hope to get a pair, had them in my cart last time but then nike had to mess up

Automatic strike out for me. I hate when nike restock at 7pm all the time when I'm at work and can only use mobile.

Last edited:
At least you guys on the east coast don't have to worry about waking up at 5am on a Saturday for a regular release

My priority is to score a pair for my brother, who is probably more of a Yankees/Jeter fan than I am.  I'm thinking about an attempt via mobile/WiFi on the Flight Flex Trainers to complete the pack.

i really hate that people are calling this a restock. confusing as ****... ive been having my head on a swivel for RESTOCK info all night. its not a restock if they never relased. (7 pairs gone is not a release, its an accident)

i really hate that people are calling this a restock. confusing as ****... ive been having my head on a swivel for RESTOCK info all night. its not a restock if they never relased. (7 pairs gone is not a release, its an accident)
a lot of pairs were sold during the initial launch

Round 2 gonna be harder than 1st go. Not getting my hopes up but will def try again

gonna rely on this new iPhone & LTE *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
They should of never made an announcement and have just done it at random...now all the bots are set up
RossHelmet.gif.opt.gif

Back
Top Bottom