AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

Need a 12 & snkrs played me ... these sitting anywhere near y’all :nerd:
You can go into your local Champs store and order the Jeters to be shipped to you for free. All you do is use your phone to go to their website and pull up the shoe, select your size and then scroll down to where it says "Store Barcode". That is what the cashier will need to scan to make the order. I ordered mine a few days ago that way and it was really easy.

They're definitely midnight navy on box, unless you're talking about the 3m jeters that recently dropped?
yeah, jumped in when i saw jeter (because why would a 3 year old thread be going still) and saw related posts for this recent release i ASSumed and you know what that makes me...

You can go into your local Champs store and order the Jeters to be shipped to you for free. All you do is use your phone to go to their website and pull up the shoe, select your size and then scroll down to where it says "Store Barcode". That is what the cashier will need to scan to make the order. I ordered mine a few days ago that way and it was really easy.

Store gave me a hard “no” on phone orders. Champs corporate told them no phone orders, most likely because this release was meant to draw folks into B&M stores.

Store gave me a hard “no” on phone orders. Champs corporate told them no phone orders, most likely because this release was meant to draw folks into B&M stores.
I am not surprised with the "hard no" for phone orders being that for this release, the shoe is available in-stores only. The first drop Champs allowed phone orders (usually for new releases, they do not take phone orders, but for some reason they allowed it back in November when they dropped the first time), but not this time around. That is why I had to actually go to a store and complete the process there with the store barcode on my phone. It is weird because my order was shipped from their distribution center in Junction City, Kansas and not from a store, so the whole "in-stores only" thing is like you stated: to have people come to an actual store and buy more than that one item.

I am not surprised with the "hard no" for phone orders being that for this release, the shoe is available in-stores only. The first drop Champs allowed phone orders (usually for new releases, they do not take phone orders, but for some reason they allowed it back in November when they dropped the first time), but not this time around. That is why I had to actually go to a store and complete the process there with the store barcode on my phone. It is weird because my order was shipped from their distribution center in Junction City, Kansas and not from a store, so the whole "in-stores only" thing is like you stated: to have people come to an actual store and buy more than that one item.

Definitely. I showed them the barcode on the app and they said they couldn’t do it but if I wanted something else, they might be able to help out. I’m guessing Champs corporate contacted them and told them not to allow phone orders on this release a ometime this week.

The ironic thing is releases like this show how companies like Champs are struggling to keep retail stores profitable.

Definitely. I showed them the barcode on the app and they said they couldn’t do it but if I wanted something else, they might be able to help out. I’m guessing Champs corporate contacted them and told them not to allow phone orders on this release a ometime this week.

The ironic thing is releases like this show how companies like Champs are struggling to keep retail stores profitable.

HMMMM.....it is interesting that whoever you were speaking with at Champs keeps saying that what you were trying to do is a phone order. A phone order would mean the order is being done over the phone. Going into the store with the store barcode on a smartphone is not an over the phone order. I am not even shocked with the runaround they are putting you through though because it took me 3 stores before I just contacted the location closest to my workplace and I guess I got lucky with the manager I spoke with who told me to just come on in and make the order through the store.

LOL @ them saying that they can help you if you want to buy something else. They were on joke time for real!

Just grabbed from my local champs ... store worked said they are a QS drop which is why they won’t sell online & you just have to find a store w/ stock

Just grabbed from my local champs ... store worked said they are a QS drop which is why they won’t sell online & you just have to find a store w/ stock

That's wassup! The 2 local Champs in my area that were scheduled to receive them ended up getting their stock literally the day after I went in-store to order them. SMH Nice that you were able to cop!

Seen these in my local champs yesterday, was tempted to buy but pass....employee said they got a restock on pairs Friday

I guess this is the default Jeter 1 thread? What's the word on those flyknits? I've seen some blogs say 2/1 but I haven't seen them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom