• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Google, let's say "Air Jordan Retro XI Bred"

378037-010 should come up, now if you paste in the product code first you should get the Bred XI's.

On FNL or most websites paste in product code will take you to the shoes.
Yeah, I knew what you meant after I wrote that lol, Do you know the limit per customer?

Yeah, I knew what you meant after I wrote that lol, Do you know the limit per customer?
No idea sorry man, I know for the Bred IV's it was 5 and it said it on the bottom of the FNL listing, so when you try and cop the IX's tomorrow you'll be able to find out within a second.

No idea sorry man, I know for the Bred IV's it was 5 and it said it on the bottom of the FNL listing, so when you try and cop the IX's tomorrow you'll be able to find out within a second.
Yeah I was just wondering, cause I was gonna have someone help me get another pair of motorboats to put away but I don't want them to wake up early if it's more then one per customer lol

Yeah I was just wondering, cause I was gonna have someone help me get another pair of motorboats to put away but I don't want them to wake up early if it's more then one per customer lol

I believe it is one pair per color way per customer.

Which pair do you guys think holds the most value in terms of trade bait? Missed out on the XIs and not looking to pay premium with the resellers...

Seems like everyone is going for the motorboats. Hopefully I can cop a pair. I have been trying to get my hands on a pair for a minute.

Dam where are all the people at for the release?
laugh.gif

is everyone sleeping on the Jones right now?!?!?! Ya'll crazy!

This is the first time I've ordered from Finishline. Does it really take 3-5 days to leave the wharehouse?

FNL posted a link and the kilroy's are not listed in the kilroy pack search.. lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom