• Total voters
You know its gonna be impossible tmrw on eastbay :lol:

I've only ever gotten through twice. Theres gotta be some sort of secret

You know its gonna be impossible tmrw on eastbay
laugh.gif

I've only ever gotten through twice. Theres gotta be some sort of secret
http://thesecret.tv/

roll.gif

Easier!!!! I literally searched Killroy, clicked motorboats, sz 13, cc info, press submit and BAM! I don't think it will ever be that easy again!
I had them in my cart no problem, went thru the PayPal steps mad quick, got taken back to the FL site and got the "sold out / been removed from cart" message.

Oh well?

Good morning for me, got the Slims,.Montanas, and Ellis off of finshline. I received confirmation emails within seconds of placing my orders, so I should be good to go. I am very happy to finish the year on this note, and will be waiting for the crimson III to drop for my next pickup.

There is a coupon code for $20 off an order of $120 or more for Eastbay. Can this be used on the restock of the Kilroy pack? Specifically the Motorboats.

looks like everyone in here is shooting for the Motorboats
grin.gif
 i need another pair too but i'll be happy if i can get just the Baileys
ohwell.gif

looks like everyone in here is shooting for the Motorboats
grin.gif
 i need another pair too but i'll be happy if i can get just the Baileys
ohwell.gif
 i know man lowering my chance to get my pair =[ really wanted one so bad. i camped for it but didint get lucky lol tried on finishline still no luck, now i have 2 more tries eastbay tomrrow then nikestore. good luck to me

i know man lowering my chance to get my pair =[ really wanted one so bad. i camped for it but didint get lucky lol tried on finishline still no luck, now i have 2 more tries eastbay tomrrow then nikestore. good luck to me
Foot Locker and Champs are also releasing them online Christmas morning at 8 am EST.  I know they pull from the same stock as Eastbay, but just in case you had any discounts (customer complaints, wrong boxes, smashed boxes....those types of discounts can usually be applied to anything, even retro Jordan releases on RD) at either of those stores, or preferred/got lucky more often on one of those 2 websites than on Eastbay (I hate Eastbay on line, would rather use FTL all day) you can login and get ready there too.  They are up with the counter as usual on those sites. 

FTL and Champs always ship double boxed and actually have rewards programs as well.

Wow, Eastbay will only allow 1 pair only. Not 1 of each colorway, looks like I'll be up tomorrow morning too so I can cop the Johnny Kilroys on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom