Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
So mad. Went from a 1 minute timer being expired, go through the check out and then put back on the clock for 90 minutes.

Great planning Eastbay.

Just checked out with my 8.5 MB and KD V.

Eastbay, you now have all my sock purchases for the next year.

Good luck guys!

Still on hold for the MB's. But I did get my Kobe's. F'n Nike has been raping my wallet in less than a week. Haha

i have a pair of Baileys and KD V on my cart but i have a feeling these will all dissapear come submit order time
eyes.gif

One piece of advice I can provide from previous experience, if your wait time is longer than > 35 minutes, the likelihood of you getting a pair is very slim.

PO

Thanks I accepted my fate 52 min ago :lol:

dang why cant everyone cop the x-mas pack stuff and leave the kilroy pack stuff alone >D j/p

Last edited:
Already completed my pack

Some inspiration for you guys and good luck

I liked Photo Blues better than Slim Jenkins and added DB9s

Last edited:

Radomly checked again and it actually added to the cart. I know I'm gonna get the sold out message though

SZ 13 MBs COPPED WITH PAYPAL BALANCE!!! YESSIR!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited by a moderator:
So, as soon as I got done complaining about Eastbay on here, I click add to cart one more time and managed to check out with my sz 12 Bentley Ellis. I guess that's just the way of the world. 8) My original assessment still goes though, FNL's method of controlling traffic is infinitely better than Eastbay's. Having to click a bunch of times just to have to wait another 10 minutes- 3 hours is totally unnecessary. Eastbay rep I know you read these, so please make the suggestion to your higher ups that condensing all of the waiting into one waiting period would be preferable for most people.

Is it even worth clicking and clicking and clicking on FootLocker?

I haven't seen a single Tweet from any site that says they've sold out?

So, as soon as I got done complaining about Eastbay on here, I click add to cart one more time and managed to check out with my sz 12 Bentley Ellis. I guess that's just the way of the world.
glasses.gif
My original assessment still goes though, FNL's method of controlling traffic is infinitely better than Eastbay's. Having to click a bunch of times just to have to wait another 10 minutes- 3 hours is totally unnecessary. Eastbay rep I know you read these, so please make the suggestion to your higher ups that condensing all of the waiting into one waiting period would be preferable for most people.
^ Talk about a BACKPEDDLE!!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold out hope, kept clicking "add to cart" wit the reserved in cart error message, randomly got through and snagged the crawfish from footlocker, eastbay on the otherhand...don't bother

Back
Top Bottom