• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Kilroys will be at END

The latest Jordan release marks the 19th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s first ‘un-retirement’ from the basketball. The ‘Johnny Kilroy’ Jordan IX pays homage to a character played by Michael in Nike’s original Air Jordan IX advertising campaign, a basketball player by the name of ‘Johnny Kilroy’
This OG Retro edition comes in a Black/Metallic Platinum-Gym Red colourway with ‘Johnny Kilroy’ branding on the tongue, the phrase “Kilroy Kicks Butt” message stitched on the inner, and the signature number 23 replaced with a number 4 on the heel badges.
The Nike Air Jordan IX Retro – ‘Johnny Kilroy’ will launch at 00:01 (BST) Saturday, 6th October 2012 with the shoes retailing at £129 | $169
00:01(BST) Saturday is normally 5:30-6pm Friday our time (chicago time)
The Kilroy's are so sexy 
eek.gif
. I can't wait to cop in the A.M.

Thanx...So only select loctions, right. I hear only the HoH, is this true or do I have SOME hope (fingers crossed)
Yup at select locations fam. Niketown, HoH and I'm guessing certain online stores like NDC will to. My local mom is getting them also FCFS so I'm not messing with that RSVP/Raffle nonsense. Check some of your local stores that sell alot of J's they might be getting them also.

does anyone know if the Kilroys will be dropping in GS sizes and if they gonna release tomorrow also
ohwell.gif

These seem like a normal GR, I asked if they got alot or are they limited he acted as if there was plenty. Im sure everyone wanted these after the Kilroy inspiration was revealed now are passing when it wasn't limited understandable I guess :rolleyes as alot of people really dislike the ix it seems, these should be easier to get than the raptors.

Im sure everyone wanted these after the Kilroy inspiration was revealed now are passing when it wasn't limited understandable I guess :rolleyes as alot of people really dislike the ix it seems, these should be easier to get than the raptors.

basically

i actually was the exact opposite i hated the kilroys at first & now i like em & will have em ...... them turning out to be a gr just helped me out :lol:

These seem like a normal GR, I asked if they got alot or are they limited he acted as if there was plenty. Im sure everyone wanted these after the Kilroy inspiration was revealed now are passing when it wasn't limited understandable I guess
eyes.gif
as alot of people really dislike the ix it seems, these should be easier to get than the raptors.
I'm copping regardless. I have wanted them since I first laid eyes on them.

These seem like a normal GR, I asked if they got alot or are they limited he acted as if there was plenty. Im sure everyone wanted these after the Kilroy inspiration was revealed now are passing when it wasn't limited understandable I guess :rolleyes as alot of people really dislike the ix it seems, these should be easier to get than the raptors.

i agree when the 9's released back in 2010 each pair was sold for under retail

the 9's where never a big seller

but now this year everything moves

i'm a little surprised the 17's didn't release this year just to prove almost any jordan with the retro label will sell

live on soleheaven

For those not wanting to wait until tomorrow or later tonight even, stock for Jordan 9 “Johnny Kilroy” is now live for purchase at Sole Heaven! Total price shipped to the States will be around $190 shipped and DON’T FORGET TO USE COUPON CODE LISTED BELOW!!

USE THIS COUPON
Coupon Code: VATREFUND (Take just under 18% off list price for US orders; you have to use coupon at time of purchase – NO EXCEPTIONS, NO REFUNDS!!)

http://www.soleheaven.com/productdetails/1369_Air+Jordan+IX+Kilroy

live on soleheaven
For those not wanting to wait until tomorrow or later tonight even, stock for Jordan 9 “Johnny Kilroy” is now live for purchase at Sole Heaven! Total price shipped to the States will be around $190 shipped and DON’T FORGET TO USE COUPON CODE LISTED BELOW!!
USE THIS COUPON
Coupon Code: VATREFUND (Take just under 18% off list price for US orders; you have to use coupon at time of purchase – NO EXCEPTIONS, NO REFUNDS!!)
http://www.soleheaven.com/productdetails/1369_Air+Jordan+IX+Kilroy
Is this site legit? How much will the shoes be with the discount?

Is this site legit? How much will the shoes be with the discount?

It will be about $185 shipping included with the code... plus any international/conversion fees that your credit card may charge.

And yes, they are a legit European site.

Last edited:
People will beast for them just cause of the Kilroy name.

Take away that and these are a regular retro+.

I expect these to be gone by midday tomorrow, with full sellout by end of Saturday.

Btw, anyone know if Champs will have these? Just curious.

I want the Kilroy simply cuz its it goes good with all my Bama Jerseys & hoodies; & Slim Jenkins...like I said..i'm a sucker for black/blue colorways

It will be about $185 shipping included with the code... plus any international/conversion fees that your credit card may charge.
And yes, they are a legit European site.
Sweet thanx!
You'll likely incur a small international charge as well depending on your payment method which will make it about $190 total, but it beats lining up if you really want them and don't want the headaches of hoping to luck out in the AM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom