Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters

These kids are hilarious. I asked him if he was high or if he is just a ******, and he responded, "If people can sell foams for $800, I can sell these for $320. You're ignorant."

anyone know if the Motorboat Jones are going to be a NT RSVP release?
All of the NT twitter sites are showing them as FCFS for their locations.  MBJ's should act the same as all other Kilroy Pack releases.  Very limited, will release on line at Eastbay, Footlocker, and NDC.  A few Footlocker stores get them too I think, but I haven't heard anyone say their specific store got them.  Online is my only option for any of these in this pack (besides Kilroys).

All of the NT twitter sites are showing them as FCFS for their locations.  MBJ's should act the same as all other Kilroy Pack releases.  Very limited, will release on line at Eastbay, Footlocker, and NDC.  A few Footlocker stores get them too I think, but I haven't heard anyone say their specific store got them.  Online is my only option for any of these in this pack (besides Kilroys).
So NT Chicago won't be doing an RSVP on these?

*edit* I just remembered they did the RSVP a coupe weeks ago.. guess I'll be stuck trying to get them on one of the sites. Thanks.

As far as websites that will have them (Foot Locker, Eastbay, NDC).. any others?

Last edited:
scratch that....read someting wrong..my b

Last edited:
Looking at these Motorboats this AM, have to say, little disappointed with the color, wish they would have gone a little darker, shoe body color is very light...

Are the Motorboats a more limited release?? Some of the joints I usually try to hit up aren't getting these they are tell me......
They'll probably be as limited as the Calvin Baileys, and not as widely available as the Olives. 

I hope Its not impossible to land a pair like the db 9s. The motorboats and crawfishes are the only 2 I like from the pack.

I hope Its not impossible to land a pair like the db 9s. The motorboats and crawfishes are the only 2 I like from the pack.
Won't even come close to a comparison of the DB 9's.......DB 9's were NDC and NT only...the motorboats will be on Eastbay/FL, NDC, NT's, Finishlines with a Jordan store in um....local mom and pops, ect.

These kids are hilarious. I asked him if he was high or if he is just a ******, and he responded, "If people can sell foams for $800, I can sell these for $320. You're ignorant."
lol, wow.  he can *try to sell them for $320.  and he can also fail, lol

Just got word the HOHs in Chicago are only doing raffles. BOOOOO
This is also the second time Chicago has had a chance at these.  You're lucky, some of us don't have any option but to order online because there are no NT's or HoH's near us . 

the whole series just sat on ndc europe...waiting for the motorboat release patiently...nike could have done a much better job with promoting this series imo...

Back
Top Bottom