Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
First time getting through on Footlocker. Fontay and Crawfish confirmed!!! seems like my luck has been changing lately. Hope it stays that way, Gotta get those Jets!!!

tumblr_m2zgkb3hfy1rr6cyuo1_400.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just went through on Champs. But not sure my order went through. Clicked check out and got the full room notice. I hit refresh and my cart is empty and got the credit card processed email from my cc.

Just went through on Champs. But not sure my order went through. Clicked check out and got the full room notice. I hit refresh and my cart is empty and got the credit card processed email from my cc.

Well, just got my email from Champs. now just need to try to get through with the Fontana's.

Just got through with size 12 fontay montana's on eastbay. Was thinking about holding out on buying, but no tax and free 2 day shipping. I'll take while I can.

Only motorboats are sold out. I could still add others to cart. It seems fishy, almost two hours already.

Fantana through. Now just to try to get a MB on NDC tomorrow.

Good day all and have a Merry Xmas!

got to putting my CC number in and midway through the number....BAM out of stock! Thats really bull!

So I had a size 8.5 in the MB's on my iPhone n PS3 both on timers (45m n 1hr) n after waiting between 20-25 minutes I get the sold out message on both carts SMH.

I ended up adding the crawfish (on 1 click) n in less than a minute i checkout. Already received the email as well. Now I have the cool grey coming from FNL n crawfish coming from EB. Good 24hrs :smokin

I can't catch a break on eastbay
either I hit add to cart too early and it says product not available
or I hit it too late and they're all in people's carts already :smh: :lol:

JB finally doing good things I'm so glad they released all of these again it gave everyone a chance to get them 2 hours after I can still get a size 12 in the Carolina and blacks and Fontay thank you for re releasing them took a lot of salt out of me hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom