AJF 4 Premier - Varsity Red + Varsity Royal - Detail (real) Photos (from sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Man I just keep on dreaming if JB would release these colorways
On a IV, I would cop those on a heartbeat

^ I agree. That thick nasty AF bottem is just killin the shoe

The blue ones look kinda like eminem IV's theyre straight to rock with some jeans maybe when they go on like double clearance..

i would grab those blue ones if i could get like 20% or 30% off right now, does ndc do discounts on jordans by the way

I didnt think I would like the Fusion IVs but these colorways are PURE DOPE.

Like sho3tym said ..... I doubt ill ever own a pair of Eminem IVs or RED Laser IVs.

If I can get these for under retail Ill cop these.

these are sick straight up...i wouldn't spend $150+ that I could buy some retros with but if they hit $100-110 I would get these easily

i'd still be all over these if the were IVs. But i refuse to buy a fusion. Plus the midsole looks like it was designed to make short people 6 inchestaller.

I swear it seems that Jordan wants to blatantly feed into Gang Attire. Who the F needs a completely red or blue shoe? Someone will die because of these, andthey dont care.

sick.gif
smh.gif

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS THE AJF4 IN THE BLUE OR THE RED, OR THE AJF3 IN THE REED/HEMP COLOR.....SIZE 10.5 OR 11.....i need now

If these were normal 4s i might consider buying. I don't own any 4s yet because shape has just been horrible. like on CDP. 4s only look good with OG shape they look really bad with banana shape. some other models it doesnt matter so much but on 4s it matters more than any other feature. I can't bring myself to cop a single 4 until the shape is closer to OG.

Originally Posted by 23maxwell23

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS THE AJF4 IN THE BLUE OR THE RED, OR THE AJF3 IN THE REED/HEMP COLOR.....SIZE 10.5 OR 11.....i need now
Thanks for bumping this year old thread about FUSIONS up
SMH

Back
Top Bottom