AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

citysole
30t6p3b.gif
$380 before shipping is nuts

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

citysole
30t6p3b.gif

they wont even sell for that much after release to begin with.
IDGAF about price after the release because im planning to make sure i get both for as close to retail as possible on or before the actual rd & miss all the possible reseller %%!@@%#%

just looked on citysole , 189.99 with all sizes.
that doesnt seem that bad with no hassle. 

Originally Posted by jrich703

nah fam not a good price
citysole & uptempo used to be the go to spots before to get drops at or under retail no question now they are nothing more than a us reseller with a jb account gouging prices just because

nah fam not a good price
citysole & uptempo used to be the go to spots before to get drops at or under retail no question now they are nothing more than a us reseller with a jb account gouging prices just because

The good thing is if they're asking 190 I figure retail really is around 130-140. 140 probably because their prices don't flux too much and we know the 11 was the same.Only worry is if I'm getting the vice I need to know the same store is getting the k o. I d be irked to miss out

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

nah fam not a good price

The good thing is if they're asking 190 I figure retail really is around 130-140. 140 probably because their prices don't flux too much and we know the 11 was the same.Only worry is if I'm getting the vice I need to know the same store is getting the k o. I d be irked to miss out
Nikestore confirmed retail to be $125.... just like the set that dropped in 2010

The extra $65 per = another pair of KO's

CS just gouging like i said ..... we will see what the next site puts them up for...... i doubt it will be $65 over retail

i agree with your Cold, this crap is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

hell i want these bad but im not getting ripped off. If i miss out then i guess i miss out, im not made of money
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah both of these are pretty dope, will try and cop but them lines are getting crazy

$190 doesn't seem all that bad especially with the automatic $250 resell or more on new JB releases.

Jays that sat a few years ago are going for at least $250 or more now on the bay or sellers feel like they can ra...charge for that much. F'in ridiculous.

But this year's releases though...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

nah fam not a good price

Nikestore confirmed retail to be $125.... just like the set that dropped in 2010

The extra $65 per = another pair of KO's

CS just gouging like i said ..... we will see what the next site puts them up for...... i doubt it will be $65 over retail

That's great news.

Anybody know what box they gonna come in?

a regular jordan box?

all black playoff 12's box -- or cement 4 old school box
Only the IV's get that IV box. 
These'll be in the same box as the Playoff XII unless JB randomly does a special box for these, or puts them in the same box as the Dave Whites and Banned Black/Reds.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

a regular jordan box?

These'll be in the same box as the Playoff XII unless JB randomly does a special box for these, or puts them in the same box as the Dave Whites and Banned Black/Reds.

I thought people wore the shoes, not the boxes? 
eyes.gif

They should be releasing in the New Black Jordan, with the silver/white Jumpman box. 

citysole
30t6p3b.gif

they wont even sell for that much after release to begin with.

keep believing that, qs + ajko? cmon even stevie can see the price skyrocketing after release

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I thought people wore the shoes, not the boxes? 
eyes.gif

They should be releasing in the New Black Jordan, with the silver/white Jumpman box. 

This.

$190 @ CS is basically resell price. If I strike out I'll look on Craigslist...

Originally Posted by Diakonos

I just chatted with Nike.com and they said they have no info about these releasing.  Where can you cop these?  None of the blogs I read cited specific places where you can get these...

NDC will have them..  they confirmed on twitter bro...  Ask them on twitter for better information.  Sometimes, Nike Chat isn't always the most accurate.

Back
Top Bottom