AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

^ have any idea if this will be released here June 2nd in the pi?
no info yet. but I'm assuming they will since they're widely available in early release sites.
Titan won't let this pass... I hope.
I have my eyes on the breds as well. I'm also hope we'd get these as Titan dropped the previous AJKOs as well. 
just seeing pics up there makes me drool even more, like when I see some chick wearing tight leggings and frogskins 
laugh.gif

still no info on this one though, not even a hint on their fb or website,. might go to ronac later to ask what's up on their store there 
nerd.gif

Wish I could get the Yeezy IIs. I didnt like the Yeezys either but I love the second ones. I skipped a bunch of releases for them then they kept playing with the release date then, they drop it in the one month where I have no saturdays off. Sorry Nike but becoming a CPA is much more important to me. Never again will I try to cop a tier 0 drop ever again after how you handled the yeezy IIs
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Wish I could get the Yeezy IIs. I didnt like the Yeezys either but I love the second ones. I skipped a bunch of releases for them then they kept playing with the release date then, they drop it in the one month where I have no saturdays off. Sorry Nike but becoming a CPA is much more important to me. Never again will I try to cop a tier 0 drop ever again after how you handled the yeezy IIs
30t6p3b.gif
If you're a CPA, why the hell you working Saturday mornings at 8? Can't you just go to a mall release, cop, and get to work?

SneakerPimp, when you say TTS are saying true to your Jordan size? I mean I wear an 11.5 in just about everything but with the recent Jordans I've gone to 11s and they fit great. What do you think? Thanks.

Great pics.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

And I agree with everyone. I need to cop some black laces for those Breds!

Black laces come with the Breds, white laces come with the Black Toes.

oooooooooohhhhhhhh my.......

anyone planning to cop from the BAY AREA?

gota start doing some research. where yall copping?

I really hope these are available after RD, cause I can only get 1 pair on the 2nd.

tired.gif

However, the Black Toes will be purchased also!
Oh and dope pics Sneakerpimp!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom