AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

I've seen paint chipping on those Elite Lebron IX's. For $250, I would expect a lot more as far as sustainability goes. And no, I'm not saying Jordans are any better as far as quality goes.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

^ these fit TTS. I put on the blk/red pair last night and they fit perfect.

Where's coldcity? I thought guy had these went down a half?
I know a person was saying a few pages back that his true size was an 11.5 and he had to go down to a 10.5 for these.  I got both pair in the mail last night 1 size 11 (my true size) and 1 11.5 (dude didnt have the size 11) and the size 11 fit perfect for me.  Not sure why the one dude had to go down a full size?  If you guys have any questions about the shoes, let me know.  Ill be more than happy to answer your questions.

Just snapped a quick picture last night of the blk/reds with the black laces in, imo this is the best color laces for these by far.

^That Midsole Paint Job
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Lebrons > Jordans??!?!

laugh.gif

Honestly, I really don't care what people buy, but there's no way I would buy a Lebron shoe over a Jordan one.

30t6p3b.gif

cause you like paying for crappy material, Jordans are not the same IDC how much to try and justify it. I went out and got the cements 4's and i paid more for this crappy material than I did my OG's. Please tell me how that makes sense. The only reason you buy Jordans is because of us old heads that made the sneaker what it is now

QFT. Jordans are classics, but Lebrons are the gold standard in what all shoes should be...a good product.

I was talking about aesthetically.
We all know (and some) have to come expect less with JB.

Not saying its a good thing though.

Also, when I was younger and couldn't afford Js, so I buy now to make up for old times.

Back on topic, I called FNL/FTL and they WON'T be carrying these in store.

devil.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

F IT just preordered my pair...Not taking a chance on RD to strike out...Black/Reds CHECK!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by aznlurker

F IT just preordered my pair...Not taking a chance on RD to strike out...Black/Reds CHECK!

where? and how much

Just pm'd ya...last pair from ebay..

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

I've seen paint chipping on those Elite Lebron IX's. For $250, I would expect a lot more as far as sustainability goes. And no, I'm not saying Jordans are any better as far as quality goes.

Agreed. Dude on the LBJ thread said his swoosh on his Elites is coming off already after one wear on the court. Doesn't sound like better quality 

Ebay? people use that for pre-orders?
laugh.gif
jp

everyone who hmu,you have been replied to...pairs will go out tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

^ these fit TTS. I put on the blk/red pair last night and they fit perfect.

Where's coldcity? I thought guy had these went down a half?
I know a person was saying a few pages back that his true size was an 11.5 and he had to go down to a 10.5 for these.  I got both pair in the mail last night 1 size 11 (my true size) and 1 11.5 (dude didnt have the size 11) and the size 11 fit perfect for me.  Not sure why the one dude had to go down a full size?  If you guys have any questions about the shoes, let me know.  Ill be more than happy to answer your questions.

Just snapped a quick picture last night of the blk/reds with the black laces in, imo this is the best color laces for these by far.

Thanks for the sizing info.
pimp.gif

Glad to run across some true OG NTers willing to help out some NT fam.. Just got my breds locked down! Much love and respect to the NTer who helped me out!!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

TWITTER RSVP FOR THE BLACK PAIR AT NIKE SANTA MONICA IS OPEN AS WE SPEAK
I hope the lack of activity in the forums regarding this means people are sleeping on these and I got confirmed for a pair.. because usually heads are popping in here talking about the RSVP

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Originally Posted by BigPoint

TWITTER RSVP FOR THE BLACK PAIR AT NIKE SANTA MONICA IS OPEN AS WE SPEAK
I hope the lack of activity in the forums regarding this means people are sleeping on these and I got confirmed for a pair.. because usually heads are popping in here talking about the RSVP
Yeah I was thinking the same thing! I'm still waiting for confirmation. But luckily I wear 14 so my size doesn't run out as quick. Fingers crossed!

NTLA decided to make these first come, first serve. I think thats a bad move on their part. Should of stayed with the rsvp.

All confirms have been sent out for Santa Monica. Got mine. Onto black toes and MV's tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom