AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Patience people....inbox is PACKED....trying to answer all of these PMs but some of the things people are asking/saying have me
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm probably one of them 
laugh.gif
 But it seems that it'll still be releasing tomorrow in stores? Saw a post from Footlocker on FB.

Ill try to try these on today and if not I'll have to settle for a half size down due to intuition

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man 5PM wristband. Guess I ain't getting them at NT. I'm still at work.

It's only 12 though. There isn't anyone waiting for the wristbands yet.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Both are on sneakerhead now. 159.00 plus shipping

Thanks. Ordered the white/blk/red pair. That $165 tag though [emoji]128532[/emoji]but I have been striking out on the last few releases.

^That's What They Cost Anyway To Have Someone Swoop In Another State And Ship To You With Paypal Payment .... I'd Say You Made Out Nicely
pimp.gif

PS- SOLD OUT Of Breds And 10.5 & 11 Only In The Black Toes Left!

I missed out on the breds... Sold out quickThese aren't dropping anywhere in my state. Looks like I'll be hittin up a reseller. Somebody show me some love

even the only HoH in serramonte and all the shoe stores in tanforan wont have em
frown.gif

laugh.gif
sorry I wont be posting any of the PMs...maybe some comments,but def. not people's names
laugh.gif

called my shop, smallest left is sz8,largest is 11.5....not of both colorways though

ALL PMs have been replied to I believe,if not,PM me again

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Magic1978

All the problems they had with the KD N7's.

They don't want to send out more 15% off coupons than they have too.
what happened with the KD's?

On one hand the delay gives me a better chance at getting the lebron elites...on the other hand, knowing nike, they'll release these the 9th along with the yeezy's and asg hyperdunks
30t6p3b.gif

Most people who ordered the N7's over the holiday weekendhad their orders canceled or were given delay e-mails, which will lead to a cancellation.
NDC has been sloppy lately with their releases
hopefully the same doesn't happen when they release the ko's

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^That's What They Cost Anyway To Have Someone Swoop In Another State And Ship To You With Paypal Payment .... I'd Say You Made Out Nicely
pimp.gif

PS- SOLD OUT Of Breds And 10.5 & 11 Only In The Black Toes Left!

Very true. I was hoping to hear back from the NT'er that was cool enough to hook people up but I'm sure he's getting flooded w/ pm's. Although I'm still needing that black and red pair.

Originally Posted by kerx

even the only HoH in serramonte and all the shoe stores in tanforan wont have em
frown.gif

Dang, that sucks. My only hope is online or hope that Niketown SF does something about them.
eyes.gif

store by me only has

Black Toes aka Homes (wht/blk/red): sz8,8.5,10.5,11
Red Toes aka Aways (black/red): sz10.5

Originally Posted by Zyzz

said screw it and ordered the Black/Red. $165
ohwell.gif
$125 plus tax $135 ... $30 over retail to ensure a pair well worth it ..i paid $165 cash to a mom and pop store ...like the title of saying i paid retail but this is as about as close as its going to get..dont want to be stuck paying $200 on ebay and getting them in the mail...not to mention waiting in line ...

Back
Top Bottom