AJKO Lux RD:11-12-2011

Last night we revealed that the Air Jordan 1 KO will be returning this November. Today, we have confirmation on which colorways will be dropping.Three colorways are set to release November 12 – black, brown, and grey. Each sneaker is offered in tonal colorways, this time with luxurious premium leather instead of the typical canvas. Each shoe features a red tongue tab with a black Jumpman and the brown and grey colorways come complete with white midsoles; the black AJKO sports black laces with a black midsole.While some may be disappointed that the AJKO isn’t returning in the OG black/red colorway, these “Lux

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

from the pictures those don't look like they're canvas, therefore they're not AJKO's.

with that being said the black pair looks nice.

But come one JB just give us HIGH top black/red AJKO's.

nah they are considered "KO LUX" with "premium leather"
i really got happy for a sec & thought the blk & red KO's were gonna drop
30t6p3b.gif
.... but the all blk's & the brown ones look promising.....

from the pictures those don't look like they're canvas, therefore they're not AJKO's.

with that being said the black pair looks nice.

But come one JB just give us HIGH top black/red AJKO's.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Easy pass. these will def hit the outlets!
wink.gif

yep hit the outlets for 70-80 ill buy & why the hell is there a red jb tounge tag on the brown & gray pair
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad tacky

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

not feeling these at all, wish i copped the white/black/reds now

i wish i would have doubled on those & bought the white/red's later the white/reds are all over in my sz for under $100 but people want $250 for a ds pair of the white/blk/reds
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The brown ones are alright..  Why is JB playing..  Just release the OG Red/White/Blacks, not the KOs, the AJs.  The first KO release are some of my favorite Jordans in my collection.

the red tag def killed it for the brown and grey pair. i would cop black pair if hit outlets just for an everyday black shoe.

grey pair looks the best.. but these seem kinda off to me... haha wheres the canvas?!

Originally Posted by gentry187

KO with no canvas? Well that defeats the purpose of it doesn't it?

Supposedly they are "Lux" meaning luxury leather
So now JB is whoring out the AJKO, smh

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by gentry187

KO with no canvas? Well that defeats the purpose of it doesn't it?

Supposedly they are "Lux" meaning luxury leather
So now JB is whoring out the AJKO, smh

Then why not just call them AJ 1's?

NO

I was excited when I saw the title and thought AJKO's with amazing quality and instead got this crap.
Give me black/red and I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom