AJKO Lux RD:11-12-2011

yall trippen that black pair will be my club joints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

KO with no canvas? Well that defeats the purpose of it doesn't it?

Supposedly they are "Lux" meaning luxury leather
So now JB is whoring out the AJKO, smh

Then why not just call them AJ 1's?
It will probably be more "appealing" if they are labeled AJKO's lol who really knows though.  Seems like a regular jordan 1 with ajko stamped on the side

There's nothing special about these and I probably shouldn't like them but the black and grey are pretty nice. I would buy them for cheap maybe.

Actually the brown/white one looks great when
you wear some blue jeans with them.
But they just dont remind of an air jordan
But rather like some deluxe nike dunks
smile.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ENOUGH WITH THE I's!!!!!!

Is it me or have we been getting steady retroes of the I's for the last 5 years straight.

THIS!

But them brown ones are kinda tough...If only they had some brown laces. 

But hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up...There's always maaad complaints about crappy leather...if these are truly premium leather, I would have guessed that there would be a little more excitement...guess not...

As far as these hitting outlets, wouldn't these be considered as a Quickstrike?  And if so, doesn't that make them limited?  And if so, won't there be a line of highschoolers outside the store the day before they release so they can take pictures of them and say that they're cool cuz they have them, and then wear them twice, and then try to sell them as DS for above retail...??

These arent THAT bad.. will definitely wait to see if they go on sale. AJ 1's are slowly becoming my favorite. My black/red pair from 2001 need to be replaced sooner than later.

Originally Posted by apthekid

THIS!

But them brown ones are kinda tough...If only they had some brown laces. 

But hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up...There's always maaad complaints about crappy leather...if these are truly premium leather, I would have guessed that there would be a little more excitement...guess not...

As far as these hitting outlets, wouldn't these be considered as a Quickstrike?  And if so, doesn't that make them limited?  And if so, won't there be a line of highschoolers outside the store the day before they release so they can take pictures of them and say that they're cool cuz they have them, and then wear them twice, and then try to sell them as DS for above retail...??

Quickstrike doesn't equal limited. AJKO's should be canvas, I got excited over this news for nothing smh thanks JB...

The AJKO has a different cut around the ankle than a regular AJ I. I thought that was as much defining as the canvas material. The look is that of a KO for sure.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

The AJKO has a different cut around the ankle than a regular AJ I. I thought that was as much defining as the canvas material. The look is that of a KO for sure.

It's obvious that they're KO's and not AJ1's. My thing is if you're gonna drop a KO without canvas then why not just make it a regular AJ1? A KO without canvas just ain't right to me.

Its only releases to date in the new millenium have been Premium-level limited releases, so why change what’s worked so far for the Air Jordan 1 KO? One good answer to that question could be, “Because they also look dope in non-canvas materials

Back
Top Bottom