akam1k3 presents Air Jordan Retro Countdown Package Stop Motion video

THANKS for all the nice feedback.. its all size 8,5-9! and it took me about an hour to take all the photos, and prolly an hour and half to edit it all. It was a pain to sync it with the music, but I thoguht it turned out pretty alright. Can't wait to start on this new project!

Check blog

Check tweets

THANKS for all the nice feedback.. its all size 8,5-9! and it took me about an hour to take all the photos, and prolly an hour and half to edit it all. It was a pain to sync it with the music, but I thoguht it turned out pretty alright. Can't wait to start on this new project!

Check blog

Check tweets

Great job on the video. JB could have used this video as a commercial to promote the Countdown Packages back in 08.

Hint, Hint JB
wink.gif

I wish MJ would do commercials for all upcoming Retro Releases with him starring in them like he use to, regardless if he doesn't play anymore.

Great job on the video. JB could have used this video as a commercial to promote the Countdown Packages back in 08.

Hint, Hint JB
wink.gif

I wish MJ would do commercials for all upcoming Retro Releases with him starring in them like he use to, regardless if he doesn't play anymore.

Nice Stuff..

That very first photo using a fisheye lens is really dope!

Nice Stuff..

That very first photo using a fisheye lens is really dope!

Back
Top Bottom