Alan Hahn/Broussard reporting that LeBron is joining Wade and Bosh in Miami.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

JaredDudley619

RT @iamdiddy: Breaking news!!! Lebron signs with the Knicks!! I just saw him leaving the knicks owners house!!! He lives next door to me!!!
Im only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!!!! He's goin to miami! My second hm! Lol 5 minutes ago via UberTwitter

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

JaredDudley619

RT @iamdiddy: Breaking news!!! Lebron signs with the Knicks!! I just saw him leaving the knicks owners house!!! He lives next door to me!!!
Im only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!!!! He's goin to miami! My second hm! Lol 5 minutes ago via UberTwitter

roll.gif

mad.gif
 okay he got me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

JaredDudley619

roll.gif

mad.gif
 okay he got me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

If true then you can add an asterisk to the rest of his career and legacy. Straight up role player status to Wade.

Exactly. I honestly don't see him winning MVP ever again. With our without Lebron the Heat are damn good team now.

If true then you can add an asterisk to the rest of his career and legacy. Straight up role player status to Wade.

Exactly. I honestly don't see him winning MVP ever again. With our without Lebron the Heat are damn good team now.

Originally Posted by amilli1210

roll.gif
So you're telling me Wade and Bosh and a bunch of nobodies is a damn good team now? 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
So you're telling me Wade and Bosh and a bunch of nobodies is a damn good team now? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Well assuming they get those role players and veterans.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Well assuming they get those role players and veterans.

If they trade Beasley for picks...

They'd still have money to go get a good role player to fill out that roster.

Assuming they move Beasley in a straight no salary return... 16.6x3 = 50 million. That's 8 million short of the cap. Chalmers is under 1 million, that still leaves ~7 million to play with.

I think they keep Chalmers, sign a good Center to MLE money, use BAE on a shooter/wing, and go from there.

7 million could net you a lot of talent if guys strictly want to try and go for some rings.

Raja Bell, Childress, Marquis Daniels, Theo Ratliff, Brad Miller, Shaq (
roll.gif
), Haywood, Petro, Earl Watson, Trav Outlaw, R. Butler, Jordan Farmar, Steven Hunter, Jamaal Tinsley, Ridnour, Tony Battie, Barnes, Elson, Amundson, Bogans, Oberto, and Shaun Livingston.

All of these guys may be intrigued to go to MIA and help those three out. Albeit this is IF Beasley is moved for draft picks only (or cash considerations), I can see them using that 14ish million to grab up a group like Raja, Barnes, Hunter, Brad Miller, Shaun Livingston, Francisco Elson, and Earl Watson. Those guys aren't great by any means, but I can see a lot of those guys going for cheap.

Or maybe they'll go for 1-2 higher profile guys, signing one with the remaining seven million, using all their MLE on a 6th man, and then just have their 2nd round picks get some burn.
laugh.gif

Hell, even Iverson or McGrady could pony up with them,
laugh.gif
I know Iverson would sign cheap.

If Bron goes, I can't wait for the report saying Shaq wants to go back to Miami.

It will happen.
laugh.gif

If they trade Beasley for picks...

They'd still have money to go get a good role player to fill out that roster.

Assuming they move Beasley in a straight no salary return... 16.6x3 = 50 million. That's 8 million short of the cap. Chalmers is under 1 million, that still leaves ~7 million to play with.

I think they keep Chalmers, sign a good Center to MLE money, use BAE on a shooter/wing, and go from there.

7 million could net you a lot of talent if guys strictly want to try and go for some rings.

Raja Bell, Childress, Marquis Daniels, Theo Ratliff, Brad Miller, Shaq (
roll.gif
), Haywood, Petro, Earl Watson, Trav Outlaw, R. Butler, Jordan Farmar, Steven Hunter, Jamaal Tinsley, Ridnour, Tony Battie, Barnes, Elson, Amundson, Bogans, Oberto, and Shaun Livingston.

All of these guys may be intrigued to go to MIA and help those three out. Albeit this is IF Beasley is moved for draft picks only (or cash considerations), I can see them using that 14ish million to grab up a group like Raja, Barnes, Hunter, Brad Miller, Shaun Livingston, Francisco Elson, and Earl Watson. Those guys aren't great by any means, but I can see a lot of those guys going for cheap.

Or maybe they'll go for 1-2 higher profile guys, signing one with the remaining seven million, using all their MLE on a 6th man, and then just have their 2nd round picks get some burn.
laugh.gif

Hell, even Iverson or McGrady could pony up with them,
laugh.gif
I know Iverson would sign cheap.

If Bron goes, I can't wait for the report saying Shaq wants to go back to Miami.

It will happen.
laugh.gif

jadande

Part of me thinks LeBron's camp is just floating this Miami thing to gauge the reaction. And what I've seen has not been positive.

jadande

Part of me thinks LeBron's camp is just floating this Miami thing to gauge the reaction. And what I've seen has not been positive.

Originally Posted by h3at23

jadande

Adande > Broussard. Evidence #1.

LeBron = diminished legacy if he joins up with Wade. Bosh doesn't even count since he's a sidekick.

jadande

Adande > Broussard. Evidence #1.

LeBron = diminished legacy if he joins up with Wade. Bosh doesn't even count since he's a sidekick.

So, if Bron ends up in Miami, what're the odds that Amare backs out of his deal?

Or Boozer?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The paperwork ain't signed.

Could turn into a Baron Davis/Elton Brand deal.
nerd.gif

So, if Bron ends up in Miami, what're the odds that Amare backs out of his deal?

Or Boozer?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The paperwork ain't signed.

Could turn into a Baron Davis/Elton Brand deal.
nerd.gif

jadande

How can you feed two alpha dogs and one puppy with just one bone? LBJ to Miami is a smokescreen. Its an on-court disaster waiting to happen.

And for all that say Ohio is the biggest loser in this one assuming it is true, I say think again. The biggest loser in all this, in my opinion, is Erik Spoelstra. Get ready to be thrown under the bus, Spo! Riley's a snake...

jadande

How can you feed two alpha dogs and one puppy with just one bone? LBJ to Miami is a smokescreen. Its an on-court disaster waiting to happen.

And for all that say Ohio is the biggest loser in this one assuming it is true, I say think again. The biggest loser in all this, in my opinion, is Erik Spoelstra. Get ready to be thrown under the bus, Spo! Riley's a snake...

Originally Posted by jmoney45

jadande

God I hate this fame wh$^&. I hope 2012 comes early and screws up his day. 

Originally Posted by jmoney45

jadande

God I hate this fame wh$^&. I hope 2012 comes early and screws up his day. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Wouldn't they all announce together if that was the case? Why does LBJ get his own hour long special and Bosh/Wade just announce it via location?

Maybe Hahn's sources fed him misinformation to build up suspense and surprise?

/Knicks fan spin.

Good or bad, I won't believe it officially until I hear Lebron say it.
Because Lebron James is a %#!@@.

Having said that, I hope this news is true.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Wouldn't they all announce together if that was the case? Why does LBJ get his own hour long special and Bosh/Wade just announce it via location?

Maybe Hahn's sources fed him misinformation to build up suspense and surprise?

/Knicks fan spin.

Good or bad, I won't believe it officially until I hear Lebron say it.
Because Lebron James is a %#!@@.

Having said that, I hope this news is true.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom