He was probably on the juice too.
THIS.....he got out right on time.
His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

If I remember correctly he stunk after he left Cleveland too.

Your memory is shaky, he was still a beast in Chicago and still hit well in Baltimore.  He had a few more years in him.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

Nah not really. His last 4 years he averaged 35 HR and 122 RBI. But as Essential1 said, he didn't really play long enough to be considered for the Hall. He was a beast when he played though.

Worst part is even though I said he won't he was top 5 for me during the 1990s...  Dude was such a monster..

Cue "Back In The Day" by Ahmad

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

Nah not really. His last 4 years he averaged 35 HR and 122 RBI. But as Essential1 said, he didn't really play long enough to be considered for the Hall. He was a beast when he played though.

Worst part is even though I said he won't he was top 5 for me during the 1990s...  Dude was such a monster..

Cue "Back In The Day" by Ahmad

Originally Posted by Proshares

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

Your memory is shaky, he was still a beast in Chicago and still hit well in Baltimore.  He had a few more years in him.

Im an O's fan.... so i'll put it this way.. he'd should STILL be locked up from the way he stole money from Angelos

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

Im an O's fan.... so i'll put it this way.. he'd should STILL be locked up from the way he stole money from Angelos

Dude took a foul ball away from me when I was 11. Leaned over my head and caught the ball for the final out of the inning and didn't even toss it to me as he was running into the dugout. Prick.

Dude took a foul ball away from me when I was 11. Leaned over my head and caught the ball for the final out of the inning and didn't even toss it to me as he was running into the dugout. Prick.

The forearm he gave to Buff Bagw...I mean, Fernando Vina was EPIC
laugh.gif

Anyone remember him flexin in the dugout when (I forgot what team) he was accused of corking his bat or some #*%*?

laugh.gif

Anyone remember him flexin in the dugout when (I forgot what team) he was accused of corking his bat or some #*%*?

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 albert had swag before swag was invented

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 albert had swag before swag was invented

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

The things the Angelos have done to that franchise are worse than what Albert did to the O's. You can't blame Joey Albert for having a bad hip or for being paid that amount at an age when most players are on the decline.

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

The things the Angelos have done to that franchise are worse than what Albert did to the O's. You can't blame Joey Albert for having a bad hip or for being paid that amount at an age when most players are on the decline.

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

I agree with you.. my point was he definitely didnt have any more years in him.. but it was definitely angelos's fault too.. if they would've killed him on the wire, it woud have been the greatest episode of tv ever in my eyes

His swing was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho

I agree with you.. my point was he definitely didnt have any more years in him.. but it was definitely angelos's fault too.. if they would've killed him on the wire, it woud have been the greatest episode of tv ever in my eyes

I completely forgot about the hip problem, so yea he didn't have more years in him. My main point was that he definitely did not stink after he left Cleveland.

I completely forgot about the hip problem, so yea he didn't have more years in him. My main point was that he definitely did not stink after he left Cleveland.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes Belle should be in the HOF

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes Belle should be in the HOF

Belle should be in the HOF but unfortunately he will likely never be since he was hated by the media. He was robbed of an MVP as well when he got beat out by Mo Vaughn even though Belle had him beat in every statistical category and the Indians went 100-44 that season.

Belle should be in the HOF but unfortunately he will likely never be since he was hated by the media. He was robbed of an MVP as well when he got beat out by Mo Vaughn even though Belle had him beat in every statistical category and the Indians went 100-44 that season.

Back
Top Bottom