Albert Pujols is Finished ..... He's got 6 now , El Hombre Again ?

got u
laugh.gif

I'm with those who think that it's too early to start thinking he's done, but if his HR's are around 20-25 by the end of the year, then I'm willing to believe that he'll be done very soon, as in 2-3 years max.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by onewearz

Albert Pujols is Finished .....

416252946f7d8ef363297e96b8d60ce55459b37_r.gif
Lol...

Albert is the reason why there is a Cardinal Nation... You sound like a laker fan hating on Shaq

beg to differ bro, cards have had plenty of greats, won plenty of chips without him . cardinal nation is legit without this lying washed up no hr hitting loser killing my fantasy dirtbag .......

Lol...

Albert is the reason why there is a Cardinal Nation... You sound like a laker fan hating on Shaq

beg to differ bro, cards have had plenty of greats, won plenty of chips without him . cardinal nation is legit without this lying washed up no hr hitting loser killing my fantasy dirtbag .......
Who has been a better player the in the Majors for the last 10 years?

C'mon sonny
eyes.gif

Lol...

Albert is not the reason there is a Cardinals Nation
roll.gif

How old are you?
It doesn't matter how old I am... During my lifetime, and yours as well... the Cards have done nothing without Albert Pujols don't front.
alien.gif

Lol...

roll.gif

How old are you?
It doesn't matter how old I am... During my lifetime, and yours as well... the Cards have done nothing without Albert Pujols don't front.
alien.gif
I was at the 82, 85, & 87 World Series. Before you open your mouth you should know what you're talking about, child.

Lol...

roll.gif

How old are you?
alien.gif

Stick to basketball thread
laugh.gif

Lol...

roll.gif

How old are you?
alien.gif
eek.gif

The Cardinals have the 8th most championships (11) in North American sports history. And they have 39 Hall of Famers

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

The Cardinals have the 8th most championships (10) in North American sports history. And they have 39 Hall of Famers
The Cardinals added their 11th World Series last year, hence the 11 in 11 motto during their run.
pimp.gif

But lets talk about modern times breaux... NO one cares what happen in 1936... You don't see me in Laker threads talking about how dominant of a player George Mikan was.

Fact of the matter is... in the last 20-25 years... The cardinals have won little to nothing, nor had a better player than Albert Pujols... If you think otherwise you're in denial.

SpeakUp23:
MoonMan818:
FIRST B0RN:
roll.gif

How old are you?

alien.gif

eek.gif

The Cardinals have the 8th most championships (10) in North American sports history. And they have 39 Hall of Famers
Soon as I seen MoonMan say Cardinals relevance is attributed to Pujols, I was gonna do the same thing (post their HOF # and ring #). That's just absurd, thinking the Cards would have been nothing w/o Pujols. Sure, they can credit him for a lot, but that's a storied franchise.

But lets talk about modern times breaux... NO one cares what happen in 1936... You don't see me in Laker threads talking about how dominant of a player George Mikan was.

Fact of the matter is... in the last 20-25 years... The cardinals have won little to nothing, nor had a better player than Albert Pujols... If you think otherwise you're in denial.

laugh.gif
just stop

MoonMan818 wrote:

You really need to stop posting in this thread, you are showing everyone in here that you lack baseball knowledge. I nor any Cardinals fan would ever discredit the contribution Albert made. Cardinals fans are just glad that Albert's decline isn't happening on our payroll, that's it. Take JumpmanFromdaBay's advice and stick to basketball threads, however something tells me you're a gem of knowledge in that sport as well.  

some of the @+$! that gets said here
laugh.gif

myself included
laugh.gif
I am actually glad you created this thread, Lord knows if I would have I would have had to wear two flame suits.
laugh.gif

Albert is not done.
indifferent.gif

It's called a slump. They happen from time to time in baseball
laugh.gif
+ he needs some time to adjust to the AL.

Reminds me of people talking this type of nonsense about David Ortiz
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

MoonMan818:

Since you're apparently a Lakers fan, what you're doing is the equivalent of saying that Kobe Bryant is the only reason the Lakers have been relevant in your lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom