Album Sales 8-5-09

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

To be honest, I don't know how Fab sold 100k with Throw It In The Bag as the only track on the radio. That's why I say that once EEE hits the radio, the females might actually check for his album.
your in denial my dude.its not happening...

Im the biggest Fab hater. Just take the selling under 100K as whateva and move on. The album was hot, sales dont determine nothing...

laugh.gif
@ Fab.

Fab's number are not a big L.. he did just a TINY under 100K... but the only bad look is he came 2nd to a man that died over a month ago. R.I.P.

Jeeeeeeeezzzz... Michael Jackson's ghost is Pooing on the Music Industry!

8 albums in the top 50 + publishing rights to some of these top-selling artists' songs...........................

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by non flammable

how much has eminem sold so far? has he reached 2 plat yet?

No. Hell no. He may have reached plat tho but idk
Em is at 1.2 now.

can't say i'm surprised about Fab's numbers, his whole album leaked a while ago. i feel kinda bad for dude.

if Everyday, Everywhere, Everything would've been out there maybe 2-3 weeks ago to get his name going again he may have had a shot, throw it in the bag/mytime weren't that big, not like make me better was anyway, but I think the 2 week buzz he maybe could've generated might have pushed a few extra sales,BUT what do I know...

I was at best buy today and meant to buy the CD too, I forgot. I love the CD personally, but the replay value is low IMO, wanted to buy it for support though,looks like he could use some after seeing this

###@ is dire, the #10 record only sold 40 thou. I swear i remember one point when the top 10 was mostly 6 figures and up, prolly during that boy band era.

jada did 135k first week...keep in mind homie had like a 5 year interval between his previous album

fab did 100k first week not to far off...give it time..

and remember people its not all about first week sales...its about total sales generated, he has time

i know yall still see B movin 30k, like her #%!* just dropped
pimp.gif
some rappers couldn't get that their first week
smh.gif
and that #%!* dropped in novembersmhh

its all about having a solid album inside and out and a package the consumer feels they neeed. not just the " hit single" all over the radio...youcan chase itune single sales/ringtones for all that BS

i knew there was no way fab did 500k. throw it in the bag hasnt been getting enough spins. the track is still new.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Its krasy to me that people can't give 10 dollars to something they like...
He got bread already.

Also they rushed putting this out. He shoulda made a video for that Throw It In The Bag Remix & let EEE bubble.

Back
Top Bottom