alcohol purchase anxiety

I work at a liquor store part-time... we don't judge you unless you are buying bottom of the barrel stuff and you look/smell bad.
Buy anything of the Bud Light/Miller Lite/Coors quality level and above, and you're fine.

Don't get the vodkas with fake Russian names or named after animals ("Black Wolf" "White Eagle") either.

My favorite is always buying condoms. I strut up to the front and toss them on the counter while they give me a look that only leads me to think...YNS. I chuckle inside and ask for Black and Mild single.

It's like a routine now.

Man. I felt like that tonight , until I noticed dude had like 5 40's I'm his hand lol I hate when people recognize me. The worst is when church people see me buying random alcohol. And all the Asians smirk when I buy jack Daniels from Costco

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by zube42

I don't even understand how/why you would feel that way.

I'm slightly a local celeb and don't wanna look like a wino.  I can't have the YOLO mentality because I'm somebody
If you had any bit of celebrity status then you could, and would, have one of your goons or hanger-ons purchase the alcohol for you. Stop it, child.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. They're not catching you walking out of a dispensary or a back alley on MLK Blvd.
I can see if you're buying a pint of Taka vodka on some bum steez, but if you're restocking on your alcohol of choice there's nothing to feel weird about.

Originally Posted by MECKS

And all the Asians smirk when I buy jack Daniels from Costco
as an Asian, I am confused.
Maybe you buy sake (in bulk) next time? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by zube42

I don't even understand how/why you would feel that way.

I'm slightly a local celeb and don't wanna look like a wino.  I can't have the YOLO mentality because I'm somebody
Translation - People around his way THINK that hes paid, so he cant afford to be seen copping that $6 vodka

Obama is cool because he's black. I ain't eem mad at nothing he does or doesn't do       

You said this OP. Your'e familiar because you make a spectacle of yourself by saying ignorant things like this.

Back
Top Bottom