Alcohol x Greenery..... Anyone know or done this?

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

your gonna throw up dude, love both, hate the combo!

step up ya crossfade game fam...

ive gotten to the point where i cant just
pimp.gif
without drinkin! atleast a24oz can / bottle, or a cup of sum drank

your not supposed to get real Fd up off the liquor and then be dumb enough to hit a j...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

your gonna throw up dude, love both, hate the combo!

sounds like something a light weight would say.

nah, I just like to savor good things in one portion, Im a man of simple taste, why lavishly flash both porshe and ferrari in one day? word to turtle

alcohol isnt THC soluble

try getting like 7g of stems and putting them in there for a while maybe

Originally Posted by cs02132

alcohol isnt THC soluble

try getting like 7g of stems and putting them in there for a while maybe
good thing thc is very alcohol soluble.
laugh.gif
you seemconfused.

Mix Herion with your Alcohol then shoot it between your toes, trust me it's
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Just kidding.

Originally Posted by eight2one

this just sounds like a bad idea all around.

nah... live life fam
glasses.gif

remember, try to grind up the stems/nugs/herb first and once you get it started, you'll completely forget about it in a month, then do work.

also you need to strain the liq before you drink it... unless you really want to digest the leftovers and
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i got some other real real dank recipes for QUICK edibles (aside from brownies), we're talking 25 min cooktime, easy prep, solid 4-6 hour high from a dimesack... holla

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

thinkin about that 151 combo, what are the ratios of grams to alcohol volume
id say no more than a quarter of DANK, or between 1/4 - 1/2 of regular/mids. you also have to realize that 151 is definitely gonna #!!* ya up tooso i hope yall gonna mix that up cuz we just used a regular 5th of some vodka.

and heres a recipe:

its called the firecracker...

ingredients (this makes 2 treats):
dime sack (1g)
4 gram crackers
natural peanut butter (this is the MOST important ingredient, you have to use natural because it DOES NOT contain anyhydrogrenated oils, just read the label)

1) grind up as much of the herb as possible, spread a nice layer on each side of the graham crackers then sprinkle a .5g on each sandwich (remember to spreadit out as much as possible so the THC can absorb into the natural fats)

2) put each graham cracker together to make a sandwich

3) wrap each sandwich with aluminum foil

4) bake for 20-25 minutes @ 325 degrees

5) you can keep these to eat later... or right away

eat one and see how ya feel... they take 30-45 mins to kick in, these are REAL nice for trips... ive snacked on one of these before driving long distance withmy mom and had me lifted for a solid 2 hours (and i have a high tolerance)

bonus... and that green, its oreggano
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

pic001x.jpg

pic002v.jpg

W
eek.gif
W ptrakarn23 ^^^ im gonna have to try this asap! i was never a fan ofgreen recipes, im fine with a blunt / bowl / bong......but this looks very interesting...and tasty!!! thanks...
pimp.gif

i wish i could stay lifted for 2 hours straight before comin down on the regular!!!! even when you face a j you dont stay up that long
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

W
eek.gif
W ptrakarn23 ^^^ im gonna have to try this asap! i was never a fan of green recipes, im fine with a blunt / bowl / bong......but this looks very interesting...and tasty!!! thanks...
pimp.gif

i wish i could stay lifted for 2 hours straight before comin down on the regular!!!! even when you face a j you dont stay up that long
smh.gif
What you need is a vaporizer my dude, trust me
pimp.gif

^^^ man, ive been chiefin green for 10 years....but i have no clue what that is
laugh.gif
only heard about it a couple of times on NT and a few of my white friends.....but i never payed attention to it...

**proceeds to finally Google vaporizer**
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

homie posted a Little Debbie snack with green in it
ima get shorty to make me one of those
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom