alcoholic beverage of choice?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by eight2one

Burnett's Vodka
pimp.gif
Cheap as hell and I've never had a hangover with this stuff.
pimp.gif

8-9 bucks for a fifth.
glasses.gif

yup!! ppl wanna talk down on it cuz its cheap, but it doesnt taste like the other cheap vodkas!

ive been tryin diff shh late but i keep it at vodka.
skyy and pinnacle are the usual but i jus had tanguray(sp?) vodka(didnt like that). tried 43 below that was cool and i jus bout some shh called finlandia yest that was coo. my new fav drink my be absolute pears and pineapple tho.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by ikari XD

As for beer, Rogue has never disappointed me.
are you from portland or oregon?

i went to the rogue brewery when i visited there. loved their beer
Bay Area, but we have a Rogue Brewpub in SF. The Bevmo near my place stays stocked with their beers too. Great stuff though, their cheese doesn't disappoint either.

Bay Area, but we have a Rogue Brewpub in SF. The Bevmo near my place stays stocked with their beers too. Great stuff though, their cheese doesn't disappoint either.

Hit up Speakeasy for their tasting tour on Friday's. They're beer > Rogue, to me. I'm an IPA fan, though. They had their double IPA on cask when I was there in June.

Underage Drinking.....Bartons FTL and FTW at the same time

First few shots are rough then it gets *better*

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Hit up Speakeasy for their tasting tour on Friday's. They're beer > Rogue, to me. I'm an IPA fan, though. They had their double IPA on cask when I was there in June.
their IPA is big daddy (nh) right? yeah pretty refreshing stuff, haven't tried rogues hoppiest offerings though...pretty sure its their red ale?

Originally Posted by pluhone

henny, i like the priv
pimp.gif
Bottle to myself on my birthday. Don't really enjoy drinking anything else, because with anything else I can feel the after-effects in the morning.

hmmm it was Ciroc til I polished off a full bottle and got HAMMERED...was hurting terribly the next day...

Jameson isn't bad as far as whiskey but i **!$! with JD...gotta wait a little bit before i start drinkin whiskey though...+@@! DESTROYED me at work the other night...had like 5 drinks and 5 shots in roughly an hour and a half
indifferent.gif
@ myself

Goose is my go to now...

as for Beer...Coronas all day, but anything out of a Keg is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Had some Michelob at a SB party last week and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ciroc....and that's all there is to it.