Aleali May X Air Jordan 1 "Court Lux" AKA "Viotech" December 22nd

These just dropped though, so if a restock is going to happen it will take a minute.

27F74DDB-E3B8-4114-B1EC-C28D549E470A.jpeg
wifey pair
I am glad to see more candid photos because the bright red looks like it has a little big of orange in it or something and that is turning me off a little bit.....now what I want to see is what are in those Yeezy boxes (since you lowkey flexed on us LOL)!

Thought I'd try them out with fur, but mine kind of looked like sad little ill-fitting toupees.
20190103_071836.jpg

Last edited:
***REPOST FROM THE OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH THREAD***

So.....I must say that I am happy to have paid $25 over retail for these! The pictures that people were posting that turned me off because the red looked orange-ish must have been using flash because in natural light, they are like a bright crimson red (which I like that shade). Also, I know that I am in the minority here (well, I am a female, so I most definitely am LOL), but I like the fur (though it does shed a little bit). I would rock the fur only in the winter time when I wear my coats with the fur on the hood. I think that would look hella dope, but the fur has to be finger combed outward to not look crazy.

20190103_154219.jpg
20190103_154236.jpg

@debso I am still watching 1290sqm to see when they will drop their shipment of these and when I see them available on their site, I will let you know ASAP. I was waiting on them myself, but this opportunity from the eBay seller presented itself and I took advantage of it.

the in video he’s says they ran half size bigger. Anyone with the shoes, what are your thoughts on the sizing? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom