Aleister Crowley Vol. 666

This dude seems so fascinating to me lately. Even made me check out his book "Magick". Anyone else know this dude?

I'm imagining a kangaroo asking these questions
laugh.gif

I actually read Magick many moons ago my friend
wink.gif
Lets just say, that was a game changer............

i know people misunderstood what he was trying to accomplish "Ancient Wisdom Valuable Like Gifts of Gold"  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

i know people misunderstood what he was trying to accomplish "Ancient Wisdom Valuable Like Gifts of Gold"  
pimp.gif
He stole it all from Egypt tho
O and *paging Anton*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^ i like that sig
i like triple six mafia hence my profile, but i don't know anything of what you're talking about op, you didn't post links,pics,vids or anything relating to your topic

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
O and *paging Anton*
This i know...this should get good tho 
popcorn.gif

I always thought he was an interesting individual. But some of the idealology I read/heard about were a little too out there for me.

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
O and *paging Anton*
This i know...this should get good tho 
popcorn.gif
roll.gif

I'm really thinking that nobody really stole anything from egypt. They just5 think they did. I think things were left there and many other places to be picked up at the right time.

Plus that being the premise of almost all of my favorite movies, can't help but wonder

stole from egypt?

didn't he say that's where he got most things from?

what was good about it anyways? if that magic stuff really worked everyone would be doing it. if  i remember right he was a drug addict, raped women, and killed people.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

stole from egypt?

didn't he say that's where he got most things from?

what was good about it anyways? if that magic stuff really worked everyone would be doing it. if  i remember right he was a drug addict, raped women, and killed people.

yeah its no secret to the occult world the origin of their craft. The drugs raping and killing was done ritualistically in their groups as offerings and worship to gods of chaos. I just hope people dont mistake this guys stuff for representing all the religous practices of ancient times. The gods of chaos were just a fraction of the entire pantheon. Even then all the gods represented seperate faculties of an all encompasaing god to them.

I'm not sure he murdered anybody with his hands but I know he might have been indirectly responsible for a few deaths of his followers.

I know he advocated sex magick as the most powerful form of magick.
pimp.gif

First off, how can anybody steal from Egypt, when Egypt "stole" everything from the universe itself?

30t6p3b.gif
peasants...

Originally Posted by buggz05

First off, how can anybody steal from Egypt, when Egypt "stole" everything from the universe itself?

30t6p3b.gif
peasants...

i think they were part of a larger much older civilization. I think Egypt and a lot of other pyramid cities are just  satellite cities to somewhere else. With a culture based on cosmology, one has to wonder about how far people like them reach.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I always thought he was an interesting individual. But some of the idealology I read/heard about were a little too out there for me.
More out there than a bearded man in the sky who's son was born to a virgin and later turned water into wine before being killed and rising from the dead three days later to return one day and send all true Christians to heaven before the biggest war of all time against the Anti-Christ?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

wth is sex magick?

Sex magic is a term for various types of sexual activity used in magicalritualistic or otherwise religious and spiritual pursuits. One practice of sex magic is using the energy of sexual arousal or orgasm with visualization of a desired result. A premise of sex magic is the concept that sexual energy is a potent force that can be harnessed to transcend one's normally perceived reality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic

There are other forms of sex magick so don't just read this one as the end all

Back
Top Bottom