Alex Jones, Zionist?

And I'm not defending it. It sucks that the govt is out for self. But I don't think that's quite a conspiracy. It's more about humans being selfish, power corrupting etc.

Maybe you can argue that's just a selfish American materialism problem. But I kind of doubt it.

controlled opposition?

under-cover agent?

illuminati hitman?

El Popei's right hand man?

but i was dissappointed in how he let himself come off on dat piers morgan show cause piers isn't that smart
& should have been handled differently

And I'm not defending it. It sucks that the govt is out for self. But I don't think that's quite a conspiracy. It's more about humans being selfish, power corrupting etc.

Maybe you can argue that's just a selfish American materialism problem. But I kind of doubt it.
It's as simple as people taking the path of least resistance; doing what it easier/easiest.  Almost always, the path of least resistance is also the wrong way to do things. The more people in a society who choose this path, the more this phenomenon feeds on itself. At some point behaving in the correct way actually makes one a fool/sucker that constantly gets taken advantage of.

It takes a strong character and a sort of selflessness in order to do the right thing because there's negative feedback in that.

Last edited:

Well Zionism and Judaism kind of go hand in hand. I know they are not the same thing but, most powerful Jews are Zionist as their ultimate goal is to funnel money back to Israel, hence Zionist Jews. Therefore making them truly boogie mans because of all the Zionist ideologies and principles

Obama and his puppet masters are getting what they want.

And not to thread jack my own thread.. Lol but
What's up with this Jack Lew guy? Our new secretary of the treasury... A JEWISH man with quite a laughable signature that's about to be on all of our upcoming debt notes (cough cough) I mean federal reserve notes : )
Whats his signature got to do with anything and at face value what the hell does it matter if hes jewish or not?

Well Zionism and Judaism kind of go hand in hand. I know they are not the same thing but, most powerful Jews are Zionist as their ultimate goal is to funnel money back to Israel, hence Zionist Jews. Therefore making them truly boogie mans because of all the Zionist ideologies and principles
Zionism isn't about funneling money to Israel. It's the belief that the Jewish people deserve a state to call their own.

Up until about 10 years ago, Israel was still a developing country. Israel has gotten substantially wealthier in the past decade because the technology revolution coincided with mass Russian Jewish immigration of the early 90's. Russian Jews tended to be well educated in the sciences ( Physics, Engineering, Materials science, etc.) so they're now at the epicenter of tech/social media/ digitalization revolution that's impacting all parts of the world. They have the ability to generate GNP for Israel.

Jews in developed nations thought of Israel as a  backwater in past days. They'd laugh at you if you told them to live in Israel.

I'm a Jew and a Zionist but it's not because I hate Arabs or want to see Israel benefit at the expense of others. It's because Israel is truly a beautiful place for Jews. It has many problems but where else can you find Jews of all stripes in one place? If I'm Jewish and I like Black or Latin girls, where else can I marry a Black or Latina Jewish girl? lol  I do't keep Kosher but since almost everything in Israel is Kosher by default, it's easier for me to keep Kosher there. I don't keep the Sabbath but since the entire country basically shuts down for the Sabbath, it's easier for me to keep the Sabbath there and I may even go to Synagogue.

That's the beauty of Zionism.

It makes it easier for Jews to be Jews.

I've been there a ton of times and I'm never disappointed and I don't feel like I'm in a foreign country at all. Maybe it's because I speak all of the country's languages (Russian, English, Hebrew).
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Zionism isn't about funneling money to Israel. It's the belief that the Jewish people deserve a state to call their own.

Up until about 10 years ago, Israel was still a developing country. Israel has gotten substantially wealthier in the past decade because the technology revolution coincided with mass Russian Jewish immigration of the early 90's. Russian Jews tended to be well educated in the sciences ( Physics, Engineering, Materials science, etc.) so they're now at the epicenter of tech/social media/ digitalization revolution that's impacting all parts of the world.

Jews in developed nations thought of Israel as a  backwater in past days. 

I'm a Jew and a Zionist but it's not because I hate Arabs or want to see Israel benefit at the expense of others. It's because Israel is truly a beautiful place for Jews. It has many problems but where else can you find Jews of all stripes in one place? If I'm Jewish and I like Black or Latin girls, where else can I marry a Black or Latina Jewish girl? lol It makes it easier for Jews to be Jews and that's the entire point of Zionism.

I've been there a ton of times and I'm never disappointed and I don't feel like I'm in a foreign country at all. Maybe it's because I speak all of the country's languages (Russian, English, Hebrew). :lol:

I don't get it, you quoted me said what i said is not true, then you said the same thing just in more words. Even down to the boogie man mentality.... You don't hate Arabs yet you see no problem in the mass displacement happening to them because its beautiful to find a Latin Jewish wife for you.

Last edited:

Up until about 10 years ago, Israel was still a developing country. Israel has gotten substantially wealthier in the past decade because the technology revolution coincided with mass Russian Jewish immigration of the early 90's. Russian Jews tended to be well educated in the sciences ( Physics, Engineering, Materials science, etc.) so they're now at the epicenter of tech/social media/ digitalization revolution that's impacting all parts of the world.

Jews in developed nations thought of Israel as a  backwater in past days. 

I'm a Jew and a Zionist but it's not because I hate Arabs or want to see Israel benefit at the expense of others. It's because Israel is truly a beautiful place for Jews. It has many problems but where else can you find Jews of all stripes in one place? If I'm Jewish and I like Black or Latin girls, where else can I marry a Black or Latina Jewish girl? lol It makes it easier for Jews to be Jews and that's the entire point of Zionism.

I've been there a ton of times and I'm never disappointed and I don't feel like I'm in a foreign country at all. Maybe it's because I speak all of the country's languages (Russian, English, Hebrew). :lol:

I don't get it, you quoted me said what I said is not true, then you said the same thing just in more words. Even down to the boogie man mentality.... You don't hate Arabs yet you see no problem in the mass displacement happening to them because its beautiful to find a Latin Jewish wife for you.

Last edited:
I don't get it, you quoted me said what I said is not true, then you said the same thing just in more words. Even down to the boogie man mentality.... You don't hate Arabs yet you see no problem in the mass displacement happening to them because its beautiful to find a Latin Jewish wife for you.
The entirety of human history consists of mass displacement.

Let's all go back to where we came from? Except we all came from the same people at the beginning. So what do you propose? That the entirety of humanity congregate at its origin in Western Africa? Who then decides who "owns"the rest of the land on earth?

The goal of Zionism wasn't to displace Arabs. IT was to create a state where there was already a substantial Jewish population and historical record. Some Arabs didn't like that. So what should they have done? Given up and went home?
laugh.gif
To where? To Europe, where millions of their fellow Jews were just killed?

Last edited:
I hope you spend as much time and effort working on getting the native Americans back their homeland, and giving Texas back to Mexico.

There's a selective memory when it comes to Jews

First of all Israeli politics are not the black and white. There is no consensus on what to do. Many fight for Palestinians. Want a two state solution. Theyou have Jews who think only god can give Israel to the Jews, so they literally don't believe in Zionism and fight against it, theyou have the hawks, then you have a good portion of the youth who don't care about religion, they are only culturally Jewish.

There are around 50 Islamist countries in the world. Jews feel the need to have their own country. It's not a conspiracy. It's an answer to not having a home state and being killed in countless countries throughout history.

The entirety of human history consists of mass displacement.

Let's all go back to where we came from? Except we all came from the same people at the beginning. So what do you propose? That the entirety of humanity congregate at its origin in Western Africa? Who then decides who "owns"the rest of the land on earth?

The goal of Zionism wasn't to displace Arabs. IT was to create a state where there was already a substantial Jewish population and historical record. Some Arabs didn't like that. So what should they have done? Given up and went home? :lol: To where? To Europe, where millions of their fellow Jews were just killed?

Cool man. You have showed me the logic, which is not flawed one bit. Thanks, that was fun.

Back
Top Bottom