Alex Rodriguez to drop 80 mil...yes, 80 MILLION on NYC penthouse...

eek.gif

New York, Oct 21 (ANI): Rumours are abuzz that Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez is buying an 80 million dollar pad in Madonnas neighbourhood.

A-Rod is planning to buy a pad two blocks away from the singer fuelling rumours that he''s eager to replace husband Guy Ritchie in her life.

"Alex is moving closer to Madonna. I wouldn"t say they are an item, but he has a strong attraction to her," the New York Daily News quoted a longtime A-Rod pal, as saying.

Another pal confirmed that he''s been "looking aggressively" at 15 Central Park West, the Robert A.M. Stern building where his neighbours would include Sting and wife Trudie Styler, who introduced Madonna to Ritchie in 1998.

According to sources, Rodriguez is close to buying the four-bedroom, 5,200-square-foot penthouse.

Link

Madonna mad old. And she's not even from England, so why does she be fronting with that fake accent?

That vagina must be good. Real estate in my city is so ridiculous. It's all for show.

Madonna mad old. And she's not even from England, so why does she be fronting with that fake accent?

Word. She from Michigan.

People are STARVING! Lol. This dude has lost me as a fan with his sketchy character.

On top of it all, his ex-wife Cynthia got a nice settlement in the divorce....

for what it's worth...

Cynthia > Madonna

she's 50
laugh.gif

10 years, he'll be 43, and she will be 60
smh.gif
senior citizen status, son.

Kids in the hood need to give up these hoop/football dreams and pick up a ball & glove...baseball $ > _________________

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

for what it's worth...

Cynthia > Madonna

she's 50
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I'd rather screw a *$%+ hungry mature woman than a gold diggin $#**$.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

for what it's worth...

Cynthia > Madonna

she's 50
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I'd rather screw a *$%+ hungry mature woman than a gold diggin $#**$.
word, she's probably a real freak
devil.gif

what is my dude thinking ?
sick.gif
broad looks like a washed up unfed goblin

Madonna-pic.jpg

say it aint so ...........

Ya'll know whats crazy? In a market like lets use Cincy for instance. Dude could clean up on a good portion of the areas homes. Crazy money.

5000 square 4 bedrooms for 80M, is stupid
indifferent.gif
American logic

(yeah I'm salty
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom