Alex Rodriguez to drop 80 mil...yes, 80 MILLION on NYC penthouse...

Originally Posted by onewearz

what is my dude thinking ?
sick.gif
broad looks like a washed up unfed goblin

Madonna-pic.jpg

say it aint so ...........

smh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Has anybody called him a selfish *%#$ and he should donate some of that money to stem cell/AIDS/cancer research.
Not yet
laugh.gif

I said dudes are starving but thats about it. He must be cakin crazy though.But no hate I think he could have done so much with that loot.

I mean it's noy like he's bout to give em 80 million cash.
laugh.gif

Dude's buying an 80 Million Dollar house. He'll be payin like 5 mill a year. Depends on how many years he plans on financing the %*+. People like thisget a house and end up selling it for more. Big deal.

DAMN
eek.gif
eek.gif

My dude could rebuild half of Haiti with that money. Thats just insane to spend that type of money on any type of residence.

laugh.gif
Does this guy even have a financial adviser? If not he needs to getone, if so, find a new one.
smh.gif
spending 80mil right now is atrocious

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

DAMN
eek.gif
eek.gif

My dude could rebuild half of Haiti with that money. Thats just insane to spend that type of money on any type of residence.

Why though? that place is a dump, i mean A DUMP.
DR is the same island as haiti and its night and day between them. How is haiti going to have no more trees due to over harvest/destruction
indifferent.gif
, God gave up on that place long time ago.

And why should A-rod act as God fixing places he does not associate with? You think he works for free? Let the man live.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

forgot who it was but I remember someone who had their washing machine/dryer inside of their walk in closet I'd like to do that when i get my own place

never.

the moisture from a washer and the heat from a dryer are getting no where NEAR my kix. str8 up

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

DAMN
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why though? that place is a dump, i mean A DUMP.
DR is the same island as haiti and its night and day between them. How is haiti going to have no more trees due to over harvest/destruction
indifferent.gif
, God gave up on that place long time ago.

And why should A-rod act as God fixing places he does not associate with? You think he works for free? Let the man live.
DavidisClownly.
tired.gif

I dont know anything about contracts or even baseball for that matter, but I did a quick research on Wiki, it said he had a previous $250mil contract, thenresigned for a $275mil contract + $30mil for a record breaker or something.

Does that mean he'll earn well over $500mil after his contracts up?

as a yankee fan, i just hope he doesn't fall into that kabala (sp?) cult.

last high profile celeb madonna introduced to it was britney spears, and we all know how that turned out lol.

Back
Top Bottom