Alicia Keys' album "The Element of Freedom" pushed back - Dec. 15

Anything she touches turns to gold.
pimp.gif

The album will be entitled "The Element of Freedom". It will release December 1st.

Edit: Albums has been pushed back to December 15 to allow for more songs.

Damn...it sounds like i'm really gonna like this #%@@
laugh.gif

Hope swizz is no where near this album...

Yo, the full version IS out.. I just did a youtube search and found the full version.. 4 minutes long.. I'm not sure if I can post a link or a downloadlink!?

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Yo, the full version IS out.. I just did a youtube search and found the full version.. 4 minutes long.. I'm not sure if I can post a link or a download link!?
Good looks. When I checked it wasn't out.

it sounds good but its no No One...i was feeling that song the second she opened her mouth...

this will have to grow on me...

I'm not feeling it as a single, it's a decent song but I just don't see it doing well but I've been wrong before

real talk she's my favorite r&b singer I would cop a A. Keys before Beyonce she actually talks about something of substance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

real talk she's my favorite r&b singer I would cop a A. Keys before Beyonce she actually talks about something of substance
laugh.gif

Beyonce takes after her husband, what do you expect?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif

yeah but i look to them for different things.
B got the skills to sing an alicia type song but she knows what sells. Her ballads aint bad just not on Alicias level as far as speaking to actual relationshiptype settings.
But I could never see AKeys doing anykind of dance number lol
Plus Beyonce show > Akeys show.

Beyonce and Alicia are two completely different artist IMO. And if you say Beyonce never has ANY substance, then you never heard all of her music.

I always love her singles but she needs to make some better overall albums.

Her first two overall were
pimp.gif
, the rest were lacking imo.

Back
Top Bottom