Alicia Keys wears natural face to VMA's [gets slandered by feminists]

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/alicia-keys-didnt-wear-any-makeup-to-the-vmas.html

"On an occasion when most celebrities call on the expertise of the world’s most talented makeup artists, Alicia Keys was unique, walking the MTV VMA red carpet  in no makeup. It wasn’t no-makeup makeup  or just a little makeup or just a little contouring or concealer — but a true bare face.

This isn’t the first time that Keys has gone bare-faced. Since she first detailed her decision to go without makeup in a Lenny Letter, Keys has been seen without makeup in  her music video “In Common,”  appearances for The Voice, and most recently, at the BETs.

As Keys said of the decision: “’Cause I don’t want to cover up anymore. Not my face, not my mind, not my soul, not my thoughts, not my dreams, not my struggles, not my emotional growth. Nothing."

I don't want to hear the "men made women think this way about themselves / image" idea anymore.  

Last edited:
I'm lost how are those posters feminist? Cause their women? :lol:

They twitter haters that par the course these days

Lol they only do it when the women are happy with a man. They only roasting her cuz she happily married and not out being a Thot.

Let it be Amber Rose or cardi b who promote no make up. Theyd stand behind them like black folks behind MLK during the civil rights movement :smh:

This is like reason #1 why I got off Twitter

I'm lost how are those posters feminist? Cause their women?
laugh.gif

Yeah and need an explanation as to what's a feminist too

These miserable birds on Twitter :smh:

How is it a woman like Alicia Keys gets dogged out for not wearing makeup? By other women, no less.

Everybody just tries to roast people any chance they get. Doesn't make them in any sort of group :lol:

Enh...she looks great to me, with or without makeup.

A lot of those hating birds are mad because they know if they went without makeup, nobody would give them the time of day.

I didn't think she looked bad, but I was :rofl: at somebody tweeting "you call her Stephanie? I call her Headphaniiiiiiiiiiie"

Are people even go hard at her for this? And one this comments is a dude :lol:

Is that Steve Stoute :nerd:

These miserable birds on Twitter :smh:

How is it a woman like Alicia Keys gets dogged out for not wearing makeup? By other women, no less.

women are their own worst enemy.

you gotta remember, for someone who suffered from hideous acne like Alicia Keys da majority of her life.. walking around with not a single blemish makeup free is her version of flexing.

I always hate articles like these. "Hey we found four people on twitter/IG/Facebook posting mean/nasty comments, Lets lump everybody else in the group with them!"

Woman is an angel.

lol @ the tweets. It would be a ***** with the dog filter on her face [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those chicks who use dog filters are the worst type of thots |I
They always got something to say about somebody.

I been noticed since the Voice promos she hasn't been wearing makeup so I kinda just got used to it.

Wish more would do this and at most use lip gloss.

I thought she looked great without makeup. 

Something some women need to learn how to do.

Back
Top Bottom