Alife Fairfax

Was it just me or are the guys at Alife di*ks, they didn't wana help me and my boy for sh|t treated us like we were just looking and had no money to buysh#t. Little did they know my boy is a pro soccer player and wanted to spend man money in that place. Worst service i ever had at a sneaker spot, i will nevergo back or buy another pair of alifes!!!! Anyone else get that treatment or was it just us???

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Was it just me or are the guys at Alife di*ks, they didn't wana help me and my boy for sh|t treated us like we were just looking and had no money to buy sh#t. Little did they know my boy is a pro soccer player and wanted to spend man money in that place. Worst service i ever had at a sneaker spot, i will never go back or buy another pair of alifes!!!! Anyone else get that treatment or was it just us???

yeah when me and my homeboy went there they were real rude. but when i brought my girl they were down to help

LMAO

It's an upscale boutique, what'd you expect?

You should know what you want, let em know, and they get it for you. That's all really.

I went there when the girl was working..she was mad cute..braces and all
laugh.gif

Can't believe I dropped $$$ on a sweater but the quality was way better than I expected, very good actually

so my question to you is....did you tell them this while you were in the store?

if not, then we dont wanna hear about it. whining about it online isnt gonna help

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

so my question to you is....did you tell them this while you were in the store?

if not, then we dont wanna hear about it. whining about it online isnt gonna help
roll.gif
roll.gif

when i went there the dude was actually pretty helpful, even came out of his little booth to ask if we needed any help

the workers are cool to me but it seems like they never have much in stock which is pretty wack to me. they have a lot on display thats not in stock

My experiences with Alife LA have gone surprisingly well! The guys who helped me out we uber nice and very talkative, not like salesman talkative, but likeshooting the breeze talkative.

So Frank Duxx what ur sayen is when u go to a upscale place u expect bad service???? NO! Thats like flying first class with no drinks and no pillows or buyinga vette and the chevy dealer treats you like ur buyen a impala! And yes we made sure they know that we were upset with the service. Just wanted to know if itwas just me thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom