ALL AIR JORDAN STORE FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND IN H-TOWN... MUST READ IF YOU ARE TRAVELING OR LIVE IN HOU

http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/nikeair-jordan-experience-247715

I don't even think it's worth dealing with the crowds in the H this weekend for shoes. I mean with all the online restocks and what not, stuff is out there and available for decent deals, you just gotta look. I'm not so much concerned about jackers as I am with the hassle of the crowds. I think it'll be cool to go check out the Galleria stuff as I'm sure some players will be around and possibly MJ himself at the Jordan Experience, but for shoes I think it'll be madness.

I used to go to Greenspoint once a week on my lunch breaks and I was never uncomfortable. I mean it's your normal hood mall. But for something like THIS? Either I'd be mobbin up there or dressed to blend in with the goons. lol

- Preciate it.

It's the galleria, with beefed up security for ASWeekend, you are safe from jackers. Gunspoint mall on the other hand....lol

yeah i said the same **** when i got that call....i think they are gonna give some away celebs athletes etc etc 

So sad HPD (Houston Police Department had to close the galleria Mall Early yesterday due to excessive crowds!! SMH
mean.gif
Also the HOH was so crazy you had to have a ticket to even get into the store to buy kicks!!! Oh well, One day left of the madness...

Did any violence go down in Houston at these locations being discussed? I live in Houston but haven't heard anything. Just wondering if folks are being more civilized now (leaving weapons at home).

nope on sunday there were like 15 HPD officers at just the northline footaction and officers stationed in the parking lots as well, they were ready.....they even shut down the galleria early because there were excessive crowds saturday night i guess they learned from the florida galaxy release...

Back
Top Bottom