All Arizona NT'ers please check out this tread !!!!!

If anyone in the Arizona area know a cat that goes by the name Nicholas Curry, said some call him Nico, please PM me. I believe that he lives in the Tuscon area but could also be in the Phoenix area, He could be on this site but post on iss by the name of (inike4life) this is a very serious matter. Thanks

Thanks guys for all the PMs, I know got what i need, Love how the sneaker community comes together....

I'm new to the area, have been in the Boston shoe game for a while, but came out to school out here. I have no connects or any friends that are into shoes, what stores get the releases aside from like footlockers, HoH, champs, finish line, etc. any boutiques or good shoe stores in the Tempe phoenix area? Thanks.

I'm new to the area, have been in the Boston shoe game for a while, but came out to school out here. I have no connects or any friends that are into shoes, what stores get the releases aside from like footlockers, HoH, champs, finish line, etc. any boutiques or good shoe stores in the Tempe phoenix area? Thanks.

Have you been to High Point?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom