All Artist And Fans Of Art Come On In!

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Some of the things in here are dope, will post my pics once the semester is over some things on my art class portfolio is pretty good

i would get back on my graffiti thing but i dont feel like putting no more stress on my mom and new nyc graffiti writer are getting cornier and cornier

i feeel you on that one ....but theres a few vets keepin they name on the street JA and OJAE just hit up the west side with mad outlines....what you write ????

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Smedroc

was obviously feeling top the world when i did this one
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Damn. That's so dope.
thanks...but you bastards making me feel guilty for not doing any work in ages
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Random way to bump the thread, but I picked these up at various Wal-Marts over the last month. Those who paint understand why so much Krylon. Actually got really lucky with the finds.

Purple Gloss x 23
Rich Plum Gloss x 4
Ivy Leaf x 1
Totally Tangerine x 6
Sea Green x 1
Aqua x 4
Simply Pink x 10
Ballet Slipper Pink (Retro) x 9
smokin.gif

Ultra Flat Black x 1
smokin.gif

Flat White (Satin) x 2
Safety Orange x 1
Lavender x 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
what do you write?
Books...

Random way to bump the thread, but I picked these up at various Wal-Marts over the last month. Those who paint understand why so much Krylon. Actually got really lucky with the finds.

Purple Gloss x 23
Rich Plum Gloss x 4
Ivy Leaf x 1
Totally Tangerine x 6
Sea Green x 1
Aqua x 4
Simply Pink x 10
smokin.gif

Ultra Flat Black x 1
smokin.gif

Flat White (Satin) x 2
Safety Orange x 1
Lavender x 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pick up. But Im not a big fan of Krylon. Too Watery. Im more of a Rusto guy

Great thread...

I'll contribute after the 14th of April (my portfolio review to gain admission into my University's School of Fine Arts...)

Should have some stuff by then...

I usually do the old put the paper on top of original picture and copy. Then pretend like i did it. DRAWING THEFT FTW.

Originally Posted by So4i5

Purple Gloss x 23
Rich Plum Gloss x 4
Ivy Leaf x 1
Totally Tangerine x 6
Sea Green x 1
Aqua x 4
Simply Pink x 10
smokin.gif

Ultra Flat Black x 1
smokin.gif

Flat White (Satin) x 2
Safety Orange x 1
Lavender x 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pick up. But Im not a big fan of Krylon. Too Watery. Im more of a Rusto guy
I totally feel you on that. Krylon has a lot more colors and is a lot cheaper. I think it has a better flow to it too. If I'm just gonna throwup a few hands I'll grab some Rusto, but anything else gets Krylon. Oh, and for fills on throws, dollar silver FTW. If you haven't tried it, that andthe dollar equivalent of Harbor Blue are the only dollar colors worth buying (Wal-Mart dollar cans, that is).

I drew a portrait of The Joker for my cousin for Christmas.
I thought I took a pic of the finished piece but it must have got lost.
Heres a quick compilation of the work in progress.

6461654f113901a0e8d137093e8f441c90905885.jpg

It came out kinda cartoonish but that didnt bother me too much.

edit: mechanical pencil, charcoal, 11.5''x14'' paper

btw, these are digital photos, not scans, thus some proportional issues here and there.

I do some paintings.... Still learning the art and want to move from the acrylic paint to oil paints...

Back
Top Bottom