All Black Nikes (For Work)

Ended up ordering the HD lows from in store, getting them shipped to my house since they didnt have my size in stock. I should be getting a pair of AT 1s soon, but I dont know what color theyll be, so the HDs seem like a good choice. Also saved about 15 bucks over the Trainer 1s. Hopefully they wont mind the flywire and silver swoosh at work.

those should be alright. Just know that they just use a standard air sole cushioning system, not the zoom/lunar foam you get in the regular model

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Ended up ordering the HD lows from in store, getting them shipped to my house since they didnt have my size in stock. I should be getting a pair of AT 1s soon, but I dont know what color theyll be, so the HDs seem like a good choice. Also saved about 15 bucks over the Trainer 1s. Hopefully they wont mind the flywire and silver swoosh at work.

If they don't like it, you can color the silver in.

Also, you might want to get an insole for them as well, they work awesome in the HD Lows IMO. The Air sole at Finish Line is great.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

If they don't like it, you can color the silver in.

Also, you might want to get an insole for them as well, they work awesome in the HD Lows IMO. The Air sole at Finish Line is great.
laugh.gif
Yeah I was about to post that Ill just fill in the swoosh/flywire in with black marker. And yeah as far as insoles, ill use a set from one of my Janoskis. Those have a zoom unit in the heel so that should be pretty comfortable. Good to hear that you can fit insoles into them easily.

Thanks for the help!

IMO, zoom isn't too comfortable for standing on your feet all day. Something a little bit thicker does a little bit better is cool. Personally, I use superfeet and I swear by them. They're not thick but they PERFORM.

i would suggest trying the AS Walkers, not the most stylish but comfortable and they come in wide width too...

What about all-black Nike Air Force Max?
air-force-max-1.jpg

Then paint them with Black shoe shine. Or cop this:

972768-p-DETAILED.jpg

(My recommendation is mostly all-black Nike Basketball flat-footed shoes, esp. the 90s ones or should I say, Retro)

AJ 2010 Black/Charcoal. These are one of the most comfy shoes I've worn. Airmax 2010 all blacks are super comfy too...

Back
Top Bottom