All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

Pros>ones for me in everything except royals... the swoosh creates contrast man, gives the shoes some character if that makes sense at all.

Pros>ones for me in everything except royals... the swoosh creates contrast man, gives the shoes some character if that makes sense at all.

black pros with grey sole = all black foam ones IMO, neither is better than the other.

two different shoes and both are necessary
pimp.gif

with that said, i hope they leave the grey sole or put a clear or gum sole like the og's
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
these > _________
tongue.gif

4917681473_12cc949e8e_z.jpg

black pros with grey sole = all black foam ones IMO, neither is better than the other.

two different shoes and both are necessary
pimp.gif

with that said, i hope they leave the grey sole or put a clear or gum sole like the og's
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
these > _________
tongue.gif

4917681473_12cc949e8e_z.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

lmao, it makes perfect sense, especially around the swoosh area, they just sit crazier if that makes any sense... cant wait to get a pair

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

lmao, it makes perfect sense, especially around the swoosh area, they just sit crazier if that makes any sense... cant wait to get a pair

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Executive76

I hope so but I need a solid black or smoked black sole

basically...all black foams wit da clear sole is mehhh....smoke soles however are crack.

but i don't even need em, my all black penny foams are brand new.
I sold mine if I didn't...wouldn't even consider copping these

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Executive76

I hope so but I need a solid black or smoked black sole

basically...all black foams wit da clear sole is mehhh....smoke soles however are crack.

but i don't even need em, my all black penny foams are brand new.
I sold mine if I didn't...wouldn't even consider copping these

Black Pro's are always welcomed in my book i'm surprised they stopped releasing them annually they had a good run in 02 and 03 i copped both years and ran both pairs in the ground expecting an 04 release

Black Pro's are always welcomed in my book i'm surprised they stopped releasing them annually they had a good run in 02 and 03 i copped both years and ran both pairs in the ground expecting an 04 release

Back
Top Bottom