All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Herrmann right back down for White. 
laugh.gif

Jess Todd designated to make room for him on the 40-man. I had such high hopes for him when he was named the player to be named in the DeRosa/Perez deal. Oh well.

Still buzzing from last night.

Santana may be batting under .200, but he has now driven in 16 in 23 games, and walked 15 times.

Herrmann right back down for White. 
laugh.gif

Jess Todd designated to make room for him on the 40-man. I had such high hopes for him when he was named the player to be named in the DeRosa/Perez deal. Oh well.

Still buzzing from last night.

Santana may be batting under .200, but he has now driven in 16 in 23 games, and walked 15 times.

not a great first inning but got out of it. Time to settle down and get in a groove (hopefully)

not a great first inning but got out of it. Time to settle down and get in a groove (hopefully)

gota get a run here, do not want to see M. Cabrera at the plate one more time.

gota get a run here, do not want to see M. Cabrera at the plate one more time.

Well, this is awesome.

liked him before, but now really turning into a big Brantley fan.

bullpen- terrific.

Brantley being the winning run FTW (got him on my fantasy baseball team, along with Carlos Santana)

Well, this is awesome.

liked him before, but now really turning into a big Brantley fan.

bullpen- terrific.

Brantley being the winning run FTW (got him on my fantasy baseball team, along with Carlos Santana)

Another incredible one. Had to be the biggest crowd since Opening Day.

White made two mistakes, and battled out of what other trouble he was in. His sinker is outrageous. Straight fastballs up to 96.

The pen deserves all the credit in the world for that performance.

Another incredible one. Had to be the biggest crowd since Opening Day.

White made two mistakes, and battled out of what other trouble he was in. His sinker is outrageous. Straight fastballs up to 96.

The pen deserves all the credit in the world for that performance.

Back
Top Bottom