All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

That felt like one of those first 30 wins.

Yeah it did. Great hitting, nice defense and of course a great comeback.
Really, all I can think of is the All-Star break helping us out by giving most of our players a few days off. It can be our motivation...(Kelly Rowland).

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

That felt like one of those first 30 wins.

Yeah it did. Great hitting, nice defense and of course a great comeback.
Really, all I can think of is the All-Star break helping us out by giving most of our players a few days off. It can be our motivation...(Kelly Rowland).

Hafner back. This was always the day they were aiming for, but as far as I knew, he was suppose to play at least one more game with Akron today. Guess he was ready to go.

Buck optioned out. Going 0 for his last 18 made that decision a lot easier than it should have been.

Sizemore
Brantley
Asdrubal
Hafner
Choo
Santana
LaPorta
Orlando
Hannahan

Hafner back. This was always the day they were aiming for, but as far as I knew, he was suppose to play at least one more game with Akron today. Guess he was ready to go.

Buck optioned out. Going 0 for his last 18 made that decision a lot easier than it should have been.

Sizemore
Brantley
Asdrubal
Hafner
Choo
Santana
LaPorta
Orlando
Hannahan

Dollar dog night? Fireworks?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so the Pirates are actually decent, huh?

nice to have the big guy back.

would just prefer to throw Cord out there again. I still like Orlando, but don't see the value or upside in trotting him and Hanahan out together at this point.

I also think I would prefer seeing Brantley in the leadoff with Grady in the 2 hole, but whatever.

so the Pirates are actually decent, huh?

nice to have the big guy back.

would just prefer to throw Cord out there again. I still like Orlando, but don't see the value or upside in trotting him and Hanahan out together at this point.

I also think I would prefer seeing Brantley in the leadoff with Grady in the 2 hole, but whatever.

They are. I'm ready to finally see McCutchen in person in the Majors.

Wherever Grady is, he needs to put the ball in play. Somehow, his strikeouts have become even more of a problem this season. And besides the last few games, he hasn't been walking at all. Bad combination.

They are. I'm ready to finally see McCutchen in person in the Majors.

Wherever Grady is, he needs to put the ball in play. Somehow, his strikeouts have become even more of a problem this season. And besides the last few games, he hasn't been walking at all. Bad combination.

Back
Top Bottom