All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

eff y'all
laugh.gif

This team is bringing back memories of the mid 90s Tribe that I grew up on. Love the way they are competing game in, game out.

This team is bringing back memories of the mid 90s Tribe that I grew up on. Love the way they are competing game in, game out.

It's great to see how much fun these guys are having, and that, according to Brantley in post-game, being the reason why they are so calm, cool, and collected in clutch situations. The only reason ESPN isn't showing any love is because we are lacking an overpaid, Kardashian-dating superstar that ESPN can glamourize with witty commercials and expert analysis of categorizing their OBP in terms of what they ate for their pre-game meal. I'd rather watch Bruce and Chuck on STO anyday, because they provide that actual expert insight instead of turning sports into such a spectacle.

It's great to see how much fun these guys are having, and that, according to Brantley in post-game, being the reason why they are so calm, cool, and collected in clutch situations. The only reason ESPN isn't showing any love is because we are lacking an overpaid, Kardashian-dating superstar that ESPN can glamourize with witty commercials and expert analysis of categorizing their OBP in terms of what they ate for their pre-game meal. I'd rather watch Bruce and Chuck on STO anyday, because they provide that actual expert insight instead of turning sports into such a spectacle.

Back
Top Bottom